Reviews for Bad Romance
Crysta1Dark chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
This story is really fun!
rats xp chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
interesting, and i'm glad your dad was able to cheer you up :)
and i agree with the elf-to-wolverine statement too ;P
OMGnoway911 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is so sweet, I'm thinking about writing one like this, and I'll try not to copy yours
triton444 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
comedy gold
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
awww. Perfect. Wish it was longer. this is totally adorable.
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Adorable!

The Bieber part killed me. It was epic.

Great job!
Zombi-chan chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This is charming! I love the way you play off of current music artist and really put alot of affection between the two characters. :) This is going in my favorites box! :D
StarKiss666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I LOVED it! You should write more Kitty/Logan, parent/daughter stories! I love X-Men Evolution cause Kitty and Logan are more...well...closer than anyone else...i don't like wolverine and the x-men much cause they don't have that kinda relationship.
Crystal Dark chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This story was really cute and well written, I liked the relationship between Logan and Kitty. I also agree that laughter can be one of the best medicines.
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow, loved it! 'Mazing! (aren't they always?) And the dude who called you a female dog, well screw him to the ground! He can go suck a rotten carrot! Or scott's cheese balls, but I call the left one cuz they always say they'd give up the right one... lolz
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is pure gold! Poor Logan, all caught up in the confusing world of popular music. Somebody should write a guide for old people about pop culture. I think Logan would greatly benefit.

And the BIEBER! part was just...Oh god, that was too funny for words! I actually started laughing at it. I can just imagine that happening...too funny.

Sorry to hear about what this story was based on. That must have been tough. But I guess this would be the silver lining, right?
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was hilarious! I sooo almost burst out laughing, but I didn't cuz that would be weird and I would get weird looks from my mom and wake up the rest of my family. Wow, that was a long sentence! Haha! Great job!

-Ace
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Love this! I always loved Logan-kitty flux when he's being all fatherly to her!
The Lady Cloudy chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was such a great story! That perfectly shows Kitty and Logans father-daughter relationship.

-Cloudy