Reviews for Falling Asleep
GayShipsAreYayShips02 chapter 5 . 6/8
That was the cutest damn ending if there ever was one! Loved it!
WindRush chapter 5 . 1/22
I seriously love the way you write Dean and Cas; they are so in character, and it's beautiful!
Oddlysatisfied chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Much better than the last ending. Fantastisch
Lytheaa chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
Oh my god, that ending was so much more satisfying. Excellent job retconning. And there's so many more stories here than on AO3! It's all so terribly exciting!
ImaginaryFr13nd chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
"No."

i love that word. (This chapter didn't make me cry, good because let me tell you, i was not freaking expecting that when i started going through your stories.)

This ending is a billion times better than the ending of Staying Awake. Like not even close to the same plane of existence. It's universes away and better. Thank you so much for continuing on to this.

Also, i appreciate your utilization of the word no, and its continuity. And your titles that keep having to do with sleeping/waking are really cool.
ImaginaryFr13nd chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
What the heck, CC? Fanfic hasn't made me this physically emotional in i-don't-even-know-how-long. i don't ido/i physical emotions so much anymore.

i don't even know what to write. But know that i love your writing and it's making me cry.
ImaginaryFr13nd chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
i'm like actually crying, for real this time, CC. Like normally, when i write "*cries*" i'm not actually crying because i don't have a better way of expressing the emotion in my heart that doesn't actually come out physically so well. But right now, this chapter, i am tearing up because this is just so incredibly heartbreaking.

First with the adding the past tense to Sam not being/having been a kid.
Then the last living Winchester.
Profaning everything Sam gave his life for yes, but still not knowing how to go on living without him.
"Dean didn't contradict him."
ImaginaryFr13nd chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
"No."

Good for you, Cas. *whilst crying because these poor babies would be so much happier together* Do what is healthy for you, which is probably not Dean.

Dean, baby, you should've known, and it's your fault, and i'm so sorry, i hope CC fixed it for you both eventually -

But-i-don't-know-because-i-didn't-read-the-tags-and-the-last-happy-ending-she-tried-to-give-you-i-ignored-in-favor-of-this-your-pain-here. i'm awful. i just want you both to be happy and to be happy together. And apparently, sadness just makes for a better story, idk.

Or no, not sadness per se, but like, the way it's written, it makes more sense, and it's oh so fitting. Kudos, CC.
ImaginaryFr13nd chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Oh, icrumbs/i. Apparently, i like sad things. Because this is better than the ending of Staying Awake. So much better.

The no is better than the yes. *cries*

Thank you, CC, already this story is better for the threequel.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
I am in complete awe. The complexity of the deeper connections Dean and Cas share is perfectly written by you. I love everything you write about Dean and Cas. I also love how you incorporate the actual show. It's easy to transition from the show to your writting. I absolutely love you.
fakeaccyes chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
FUCK THIS. FUCK YOU. I WANTED A SAD ENDING WHEN I READ STAYING AWAKE. BUT THIS. THIS IS HORRIBLE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.

Sincerely,
A hopeless fangirl
Raining Daylight chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
Ok it is offical: I am so happy that you continued with this alternate ending. I love the story because i think it is adorable. I also love how you changed around the connotation of the word "no".
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
I know u wrote this forever ago but the new ending is the shit and I wanted u to know:)
Werty2020atgmail chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I'm glad that you chose to do a third edit to your original ficlet. This was a much better place to end it. Pure sappy romance not my favorite genre yet I find myself torn between my admiration for your writing ability and the worry that you'll get fluff on my shoes.

Even though I frequently found myself sitting in a cotton field while reading this (metaphorically speaking, but you are a bright enough cookie to have gotten that reference), I found that the way you brought the story across compelled me to stay and keep reading. The mild angst kept it interesting enough to keep absorbed and your word play was very nice. Always ending a chapter in a yes or a no. Stunningly done.

You also inadvertently conjured a rather amusing mental image for me in the chapter second to last. When you wrote of Dean and Castiel getting married (logically I knew it would be an all tux affair but this happened anyway) I imagined Castiel in a wedding dress and grinned. Cross dressing is not an interest of mine either, but alas, there was Castiel in my minds eye wearing a stunning white dress with a high lace neck and an modest, fitting shape. There was a lot of lace. It was both terrifying and amusing, but I attribute the apparitions existence to you.
Regardless. Thank you for writing this. It was a nice read.
Encore! Encore! More we shout!
Grateful chapter 5 . 4/6/2014