Reviews for Falling Asleep
fakeaccyes chapter 1 . 5/6
FUCK THIS. FUCK YOU. I WANTED A SAD ENDING WHEN I READ STAYING AWAKE. BUT THIS. THIS IS HORRIBLE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.

Sincerely,
A hopeless fangirl
Raining Daylight chapter 5 . 2/21
Ok it is offical: I am so happy that you continued with this alternate ending. I love the story because i think it is adorable. I also love how you changed around the connotation of the word "no".
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
I know u wrote this forever ago but the new ending is the shit and I wanted u to know:)
Werty2020atgmail chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I'm glad that you chose to do a third edit to your original ficlet. This was a much better place to end it. Pure sappy romance not my favorite genre yet I find myself torn between my admiration for your writing ability and the worry that you'll get fluff on my shoes.

Even though I frequently found myself sitting in a cotton field while reading this (metaphorically speaking, but you are a bright enough cookie to have gotten that reference), I found that the way you brought the story across compelled me to stay and keep reading. The mild angst kept it interesting enough to keep absorbed and your word play was very nice. Always ending a chapter in a yes or a no. Stunningly done.

You also inadvertently conjured a rather amusing mental image for me in the chapter second to last. When you wrote of Dean and Castiel getting married (logically I knew it would be an all tux affair but this happened anyway) I imagined Castiel in a wedding dress and grinned. Cross dressing is not an interest of mine either, but alas, there was Castiel in my minds eye wearing a stunning white dress with a high lace neck and an modest, fitting shape. There was a lot of lace. It was both terrifying and amusing, but I attribute the apparitions existence to you.
Regardless. Thank you for writing this. It was a nice read.
Encore! Encore! More we shout!
Grateful chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
AliseQuerry chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
And once again, the prize for "BEST FANFICTION WRITER IN THE WORLD" goes to... THE COUCH CARROT! *Round of applause*
JuniorWoofles chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Liked it ending with 'no' even more than I did when it ended with 'yes.' This one was lovely and made up for the previous chapters.
JuniorWoofles chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Slightly cuter than previous chapters but the fact that it was a dream made it sad again.
JuniorWoofles chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Stop it! My heart is breaking.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Argh! Just as I got the sweet little ending you change it! However am I interested to see where you take this now.
iimagineyou chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Oh God, not dreaming, my heart. Thank you, good job once more, I'm officially a fan.
iimagineyou chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
My heart is swelling with hope, that ended nice and fluffy, but there's another chapter. Hmm.
iimagineyou chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Break my heart why don't you. This is so good, and it completely helps me remember why fan fiction is such an excellent outlet for creative writing; geeze, you wrote an alternate ending to your own story, where else can you do such a thing?
Kanbara chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Oh my god I cried through chapter 2 and wailed through chapter 3. I was misty eyed when I was reading chapter 4 and now I'm crying again after reading chapter 5. This is by far my favorite destiel fic, and it's all because I read your previous two stories in order that I can feel so much pain and joy from reading this. Thank you for writing this cause that was one hell of an ending.
IcarusWing chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
ONE HUNDRED AND FIRST REVIEW YEAH. Ajdnsnxndn So adorable so in character you're a dream come true. ;-; I'm sorry my reviews are just a blubbery mess of adoration and I hope you can forgive me. XD