Reviews for Family Ties
Cymiee chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
kyaa...i wish for more its great
Mitzy chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Well when I have writers block I watch or read something that has to do with my story and brainstorm maybe this can help you a bit. _
Sakural7865 chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
I'm a very patient person, so take your time with the next chapters! Your life comes first, not our entertainment. Thank you for this note, I hope you enjoy college!
DigimonIsBetterThanPokemon151 chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
Hi! I am still your reader! You cant lose me even if ya tried.
I was wondering if you like digimon?
LunaSetsuna chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
don't worry you haven't lossed all of us yet
MoonlightBushido chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
I happen to be immensely enjoying this story and can't wait for our twin J's to come up with the solution to win the day and keep Jazz alive. Keep up the exceedingly good work. :)
YubelChan chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
Wah! I hope Jazz would be alright... She dies she'll get an ass kicking from me. XD well, revive her back somehow then give her an ass kicking... Though I don't think I'll be able to do much with her training. X3

Ah. Leo! The throat. Ah... I got nothing else to say... And wow, they are pretty inform. And I wonder what type of 'magic' they have. Btw. I forgot what happened to Judai. He's still kicking around somewhere, right?
radbackflips chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
Oh, cool XD But I don't like the sound of this resurrection... and I really like Jazz, I don't want her to die! DX
Sakural7865 chapter 22 . 6/9/2012
Down with this Deity thing! Please Judai, come out as the hero and Johan from being a pon!
YubelChan chapter 21 . 4/27/2012
Ahh, I thought Leon was so close to winning! But, noo, he just had to start listening to her. X3 Jazz, you better be able to kick the lady's butt. XD
radbackflips chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
Nice, an update. 'Bout time, I was wondering what was going to happen. I'd like to see what happens next soon
YubelChan chapter 20 . 4/7/2012
Yay! I finally got around to reading this! o.o And seriously, that was, omg, so much more new information but then it left questions. T-T Not going to bother saying them, since you'll be keeping your mouth shut on it. X3
Glacial Pisces chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Hey, Kirei! I decided to start reading 'Family Ties' and I recognized the "Angel Beats" part. It really is a great anime and I totally recommend it, if you haven't watched it.
Miya Mitsuki chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
Well, there sure seems to be a lot in stake after this exciting chappie. Now bring on the action! And please please pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase, does Johan knowing where to go might hopefully mean that we're gong to know more about their past (AND CLEARLY!) XD Can't wait for the next chapter at all. Please update soon, and as always, YOU ROCK! {spiritshippng 4ever}
Miya Mitsuki chapter 18 . 11/26/2011
Well, you sure know how to make my head spin around, lady! When are you going to spare us an just tell us what the hell happened in the past, I'm getting restless here! And, oh why, WHY did you HAVE to be so harsh with my lovely Jesse (even if it's his reincarnation) but I still loooooooooooooooooooove where you're going with this plot (and your devilish ideas when it comes to tormenting your fav characters too ;) ) {spiritshipping 4ever}