Reviews for Family Ties
PipeDream chapter 8 . 1/16
Oooh...Johan's past life attacked his love so that he would wage war on the people of the light before his own people attacked, didn't he? That's why he also lied about the prophecy, he knew that the ways of the light were wrong and decided to forsake his entire country to see Haou win...Jesus Christ...
Uh oh...
SweetAnimeLover chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
Thank you for informing us that and I would like to know how this story ends so if you feel like it then post a chapter or two for us thank you!
LunaSetsuna chapter 24 . 11/20/2016
Thank you very much, i look forward to seeing how this work ended and good luck with all of your future duels in all types of Fields.
Anime-Gal311 chapter 22 . 5/2/2015
Continue on with the story till the end. You cant just leave us hanging! I want to what happens to everyone, if Judai's father accepts Johan, and if they survive all of this! We the readers want to know badly, even if we dont always post a review!
Cymiee chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
kyaa...i wish for more its great
Mitzy chapter 23 . 8/11/2013
Well when I have writers block I watch or read something that has to do with my story and brainstorm maybe this can help you a bit. _
Sakural7865 chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
I'm a very patient person, so take your time with the next chapters! Your life comes first, not our entertainment. Thank you for this note, I hope you enjoy college!
Bleachstuck415 chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
Hi! I am still your reader! You cant lose me even if ya tried.
I was wondering if you like digimon?
LunaSetsuna chapter 22 . 4/26/2013
don't worry you haven't lossed all of us yet
MoonlightBushido chapter 22 . 11/29/2012
I happen to be immensely enjoying this story and can't wait for our twin J's to come up with the solution to win the day and keep Jazz alive. Keep up the exceedingly good work. :)
YubelChan chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
Wah! I hope Jazz would be alright... She dies she'll get an ass kicking from me. XD well, revive her back somehow then give her an ass kicking... Though I don't think I'll be able to do much with her training. X3

Ah. Leo! The throat. Ah... I got nothing else to say... And wow, they are pretty inform. And I wonder what type of 'magic' they have. Btw. I forgot what happened to Judai. He's still kicking around somewhere, right?
radbackflips chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
Oh, cool XD But I don't like the sound of this resurrection... and I really like Jazz, I don't want her to die! DX
Sakural7865 chapter 22 . 6/9/2012
Down with this Deity thing! Please Judai, come out as the hero and Johan from being a pon!
YubelChan chapter 21 . 4/27/2012
Ahh, I thought Leon was so close to winning! But, noo, he just had to start listening to her. X3 Jazz, you better be able to kick the lady's butt. XD