Reviews for If You Only Knew
Laylinka chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I love this. One of my favorite things is to twist characters and make them a bit darker so this story is just for me. It's not outside of his capability of manipulation. I see his reasoning for scaring her thus pushing her away from a relationship that wouldn't be best in the long run. It's believe able that he could be holding back because who's to say he doesn't have urges. I love it when he threatens people. lol Also when he puts his forehead to theirs.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Continue!
cancersticks chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I love this! Please continue!
Hersheyburst chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Please keep going! I can't wait to see what happens!
CaptainWolfsbane chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Amazing Story! You must write more, I'm looking forwards! :)

Keep going!

- CaptainWolfsbane
Blanche K chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
oooooo dark doctor. He scared poor little Amelia and yet he doesn't even remember it or maybe he does? Please continue the story if you have the time. Thanks -Bianca K
SuddenPsychosis chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Oh no. He's losing it. D:

Anticipating more. :)
Skyuni123 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I really like the idea of this.. if you still want to continue it, I'd be willing to beta it... pm me if you like.
Flavorless chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Please can you do a few more chapters cos the first 2 are realllyyy short! :/ but on a good note it is exciting! I luv evil doctor! :p update soon!
Psychofan chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
This is creepy, and has such promise! Why did you stop? :
sl8011 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Please continue this story. I enjoy seeing the Doctor's dark side, since they only implied it in one episode.
that-chick-with-purple-hair chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Please keep going, this is very intertaining! I like seeing the Doc's dark side, in the show all we ever get to see is the light. Two sides to every coin and all that!
missprofessorwho chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hi! Sorry, my pm isn't really working for some reason, I think, so I'll have to send this to you via review, but anyway...You said you needed a beta, and I'm willing to volunteer myself if you still need someone! Just to warn you, I've never beta'd before, but I know the principle (I think!) and I'm willing to learn (cheesy I know!)AND I'm pretty good at English (my friends call me a Grammar-Nazi, just to back this up with a reference!)

Anyway, I hope to see a new chapter in this fic soon anyway, even if you don't need it beta-ing!

Ellie x
missprofessorwho chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Ooooh! I am intrigued! I hope it might include more Amy/Doctor as it progresses, but I can't wait to see where it goes anyway!

Please update soon!

Ellie x
lovefanasty88 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
ohh this is get better and better, plz kept going with the story