Reviews for 100 Ways To Show You
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
Honestly I want more of the Angel one. If that is an option.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
I love that. Omg! Please do. :):):)
Liz chapter 25 . 1/19/2014
This collection is awesome! How do you get so much great ideas?
White Stag Knight chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
Can you please write a sequel to this chapter because this chapter/story is my fav. Please continue this story because these story are short and sweet and I can read something like a fannsty or some other genra and they are all in here and they are cute.

Scotty/ Chekov are the fluffiest couple pairing in the Star Trek 2009 catogry I have ever seen. I have read all the stories in this storybook and I like them all please update.

Need an idea for the sequel? Scotty teaching Pavel how to fly with his "new" wings. Please continue to write and update this story and update it please.
thephantomjavert chapter 25 . 9/16/2011
awww, sweet! i think that scotty/pavel are the fluffiest couple in Startrek (if they did have those pairings):)
terrillian chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
im glad i took the time to check out. but it sounded like the weirdest pairing in fandom buts its really realy good so far and i only read the first chapter.
Lonely Funny Apple chapter 4 . 7/24/2011

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

This made my night!

It's so sweet!:3
Miko Akako chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Haha. I read this before I started watching Glee, so I didn't get any of the references. But now that I just finished the second season I remembered this and decided to come back. Pavel as Kurt and Scotty as Blaine is awesome. 3

It's so much better now that I get the references, too.

-Miko
moonyazu9 chapter 19 . 2/24/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHA. I just about died when you had Chekov-chan give the "skim off cream" reference. Pervy-Hanschen!Chekov-chan is very much amusing and somewhat OOC, but I like it. :D
moonyazu9 chapter 18 . 2/20/2011
*giggle* Coffee, Scotty and Chekov-chan. A perfect combination for a blizzardy Sunday evening.

Still loving this, darling. It makes me happy. :D
moonyazu9 chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
D'awww! Birfday love! And poor Cupcake, getting shot down by Chekov-chan, but at least you gave him somebody to love! Huzzah for another well-done chapter!
moonyazu9 chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
D'awwwww, chibi!Chekov-chan and chibi!Scotty sound adorable! Chibi!Chekov-chan makes me think of CCS Syaoran a little bit. D'awwwww!
moonyazu9 chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
So Cupcake is to Karofsky as Chekov-chan is to Kurt...nice fit.

D'awwwww as usual, bb. Loves it.
moonyazu9 chapter 14 . 1/20/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This was quite amusing. Especially the image of mirror!Cupcake being a drag queen. I swear, Cupcake deserves his own story for all of the abuse he gets put through. And in said story, he will be put through further abuse. *cackle*

Adorable as usual, darling. Can't wait to see what the next one is!