Reviews for Falls, Shivers, And Undeniable Concern
GalaxyGirl chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Well I am glad I won't need to kill you. Man, that was awesome! Those two are the best.
GalaxyGirl chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I am sooooo not kidding.
GalaxyGirl chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
If you kill Merlin, I will find the plant that you spoke of, come to your house, and dip you in it. Just so ya know.
MythoBoy chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Wow! This was awesome! It was written awesomely. Ur a great writer! Keep up te good work. I love how you brought them together, love te hints u had in there for the cure and I love the last chapter it's perfect the ending was great! Loved it!
Syriel1 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
c'est pas gentil tu m'as fait pleuré
JoHnLoCkHoNk chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
D: AW HE SURVIVED :I no fun...
great fanfic anyway... even if it didn't end with merlins death -_-
Loulou2a chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
I hate when merlin is suffered. It was very difficult to see him like that and Arthur was so sad. But he takes care if Merlin.
They are just so sweet together, mean to be together.
EmrysTheMerlin chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Ya had me scared for a minute there! But it was beautiful!
Zoey2012 chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
i loved this story especially chapter 5. And, i LOVE how Merlin didn't die!They look So CUTE TOGETHER! This story has inspired me and freed me from my writer's block. THANK YOU!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
That was lovely! I was dreading a sad ending... LOL
For a moment there I thought you were going to delve deeper into a HunithUther pairing as well. XD But then again, Hunith is still probably in love with Balinor after all these years, and even if she's too nice like Merlin to ever TRULY hate Uther... I'm not so sure she'd ever like him that much either. XD
Eternal Anime Fan chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
I do like arthur already knowing, if arthur's in love with merlin then he would constantly be watching merlin and there would be no way he would miss merlin being magic. My only issue so far is the whole random flower thing... had it been a type of poison from a beast it would've been less... random but other then that great job!
op1223 chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
I really enjoyed reading this and I want to thank you for not killing Merlin :D
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
This whole chapter I was listening to 'The Special Two' by Missy Higgins. It made me cry. This story is amazing!
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
aww i like it! especially the last chapter! im glad i was right with flowers making him better :D

fluffiness! my faaave :)

xx
Gladeshaddow chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
Oh god this was fatastic!