Reviews for Yet Another Universe
madval29 chapter 7 . 8/6
Sirius has taken this rather calmly. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 6 . 8/6
How do they plan to flatten it and will that actually work. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 5 . 8/6
I wonder how many people will get the reference. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 8/6
Those aren't complete ridiculous terms. It probably won't be that difficult to set up. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 8/6
I wonder what his price will be. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 8/6
I feel like this is the type of thing you don't do unless you have unanimous consent. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 8/6
Well sat least he mostly has his affairs in order to an extent. Great chapter!
R chapter 57 . 6/22
Not bad at all.

The ending kinda made me hurl a little. Is that wrong?
Love2read23 chapter 56 . 6/22
Thank you both for this great story. I love stories where Harry is knowledgeable and basically whips everyone into shape.
Love2read23 chapter 32 . 6/22
Mjimeyg, in the Aspect of Death series, had Harry invent a brilliant charm based off of the Fidelius Charm where it basically magic a person's private parts a secret that no can find unless told so by the secret keeper. This is a great revenge. I hope Harry comes up with a similar defense.
Love2read23 chapter 15 . 6/22
Didn't Salazar say that he was sealed into a small chamber behind the wall? Can't Harry free him?
dead.but.true chapter 6 . 6/21
"Three days before September 1st" Also known as August 29th
bluetooth2kus chapter 33 . 6/20
One of the things I really loved about this chapter is that it gave you such a strong sense of how busy Harry is. Just reading the chapter almost left me breathless, as if I'd been hurrying, hurrying, hurrying, through all the things that needed to be done.

Very well done.
bluetooth2kus chapter 5 . 6/18
I was rolling on the last line. I half wanted to see Dobby later in the story running down the Hogwarts hallways shouting, "Mr. Luthor! Mr. Luthor!"
and then he got piercings "its not a phase mom! its who i really am"
2,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »