Reviews for Yet Another Universe
Hadesworld chapter 1 . 7/16
This story is phenomenal! I recommend reading it to anyone and everyone. Fantastic writing and I will look at your other stories! Loved this!
Hadesworld chapter 5 . 7/16
Oh damnnnn, such a good name!
Darknessdawns chapter 56 . 7/9
Well damn. Harry had a hell of a time in this just to get pulled into another universe. At least Aelfgifu went with him and he has all his stuff. However he seems to have gone to a very different universe his time. I quite liked how you did that with Harry going from canon to a mostly similar universe. I spent a good deal of the story amused by Harry's snark. I was definitely amused by the name he chose and am curious to what name he will go by in the next installment. Though I'm sad Harry was pulled into another universe. He's going to be missed by those he left behind. Hopefully Harry will find a happy ending at the end of all this and somewhere he can call home. It kinda hard to have a home when your being pulled into multiple universes.
noylj chapter 57 . 6/13
God, that all shucks. Fun to mind bleach in one chapter
Devilking1994 chapter 29 . 6/3
Why not just contact the DMLE? also wouldn't Poppy be angry about this I mean it's pretty messed up
Devilking1994 chapter 5 . 5/29
Why do the Ears? I mean the rest of the disguise is fine I always hated Ear piercings they look so stupid

And why Lex Luthor? Isn't he the bad guy? also wouldn't any muggle-born notice immediately that it's the name of a damn comic book villain!?
RatherFabulous chapter 17 . 5/22
"And then old sneaky snake goes dancing,
a-wigglin' and hissin'.
sneaky snake goes prancing,
a-gigglin' and a-kissin'.
I don't like old sneaky snake.
He laughs too much, you see.
When he goes wiggling through the grass,
it tickles his underneath."

The whole carload of us (eventually six) kids would yowl it at the top of our lungs as Dad drove the huge truck and massive trailer to some national park.
Shortmike24 chapter 54 . 4/30
meh lost me here. so much for him being prepared. so many important ppl hurt or dead. no good ending to an ok story
cedarr chapter 57 . 4/30
first review I've made on this site, and this story 100% deserves it. it's an amazing story :)
Freddie Rindklip chapter 54 . 4/27
I am enjoying this fic again. Thank you for writing.
between bottled genie history teachers and appropriately caustic essay comments there really are some great little gems sprinkled throughout the fic
happyraincloud1 chapter 48 . 4/12
If the Daily Prophet prints more along that line, won’t they be in breach of Harry’s contract. At least on the ministry’s side.
happyraincloud1 chapter 5 . 4/12
This made me cackle like a hyena.
Mark Sinfield chapter 57 . 4/9
I have enjoyed reading this story thanks
Jonathan Deller chapter 57 . 2/20
Your story was good. There were some grammatical and sentence errors that made it hard to read at times. Also, the way Daphne and Tracey “talked” to Hermione left me rather angry at the two, irregardless of Hermione’s “beautification”. They may have meant well, but, they could have handled it better.
2,602 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »