Reviews for Yet Another Universe
tinaryan29 chapter 57 . 4/26
AMAZING STORY! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!
vera841 chapter 3 . 4/20
"This didn't look remotely like Death's waystation either, for one thing he was wearing clothes [..]"

Well this puts a whole different spin on the talk with Dumbledore in the ghost train station.
Lars73 chapter 12 . 3/30
Man I LIKE this Harry...
What an absolute crock of shit.
Anyone who complains about negative feedback is an absolute moron. Telling someone who made a piece of garbage that it’s great is both a lie and does the artist a disservice. How is anyone expected to improve without feedback. You telling me that if you saw a fully grown man fingerprint shit randomly into canvas that everyone must appreciate it? And if you don’t like that we are not allowed to speak? That is beyond stupid and you are retarded for having such expectations. Everyone judges, it’s human nature and anyone who says they don’t judge is a liar and not to be trusted. Things can be good and things can be bad. Getting butt hurt over someone accurately telling you what was wrong and how to improve just means you lack maturity.
That being said I actually did enjoy this story quite a bit except for one thing. Harry was way too laid back for everything that happened to him. I don’t believe that someone being kidnapped would not take part in punishing those that did so. For as much as your Harry didn’t put up with bullshit, he let a lot slide for seemingly no reason. The only people who really seemed to be punished were the bad guys and dumbdork. Pranks are not in my opinion sufficient to get the point across. Everyone who voted yes is a criminal. They should be punished as criminals.
Taking into account your story presupposed alternate dimensions the ending is not too far out there. That being said, I personally didn’t like it. It ruined the ending for me. I don’t care for stories without some kind of happy ending or light at the end of the tunnel. You destroyed the happy ending and instead made it worse and even darker.
cerulean369 chapter 57 . 1/28
I loved reading this story! Seeing a badass take no shit Harry Potter was amazing. Everything you wrote about prejudices and the House bias was phenomenal, I myself felt inspired by Harry’s speech in the Slytherin common room. Thank you so much for sharing this story
Jimbocous chapter 56 . 1/22
Thanks for a great reread!
D72 chapter 36 . 12/26/2020
I tried to ignore it, but the other reviewers are right. The "beauties" and sudden shift to a rape based narrative are really jarring. I don't know if you were working through a trauma, or why you decided to go down this path, but it made the fic far less enjoyable. Also fuck "sexual innuendo" you made Draco Malfoy at best a disgruntled rapist.
D72 chapter 22 . 12/26/2020
If that little conversation is who I think it is, Harry just paid Snape back for Sectumsempra.
ImUpToNoGood chapter 51 . 10/26/2020
I cringe every time you talk about the “Beauties”, as if the only important girls are the attractive ones.

I also cringe at Hermione’s makeover. If the focus had been on learning Magical culture, Hermione would have been all for it, a chance to learn. Likewise, if the offer was to teach her some spells so she could come off as poised, so she could choose her own appearance, that would have been much better. Re the appearance charms, they basically said Hermione and Luna them were too slovenly and ugly to hang around Lex.

Hermione would gladly reach for knowledge, and both Hermione and Luna would love to integrate better, so long as they could do it without losing themselves. It is a difference in agency. If Hermione and Luna have to change to become worthy of fitting in, they have no agency. If they are offered skills and cultural understanding, they can choose with their own will and voice to implement those things, for their own betterment.
Mark Sinfield chapter 56 . 10/2/2020
Brilliant
dead feather chapter 53 . 10/2/2020
Didnt Pucey at least see Harry as a dragon while killing Nagini? Didnt he tell?
Rickjames196 chapter 8 . 9/11/2020
Dang you isekai'ed harry before japan started it's isekai craze haha
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 57 . 8/31/2020
Enjoyed reading this again, though it sucks that the sequel is still incomplete.
ddsurvivor chapter 5 . 8/29/2020
ROFL Ohhh the ending was so classic. I almost fell out of my chair. I needed the laugh. I thank you for a wonderful Fan fic and hilarious chapter. it was hilarious and I almost lost it at the end.
2,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »