Reviews for Yet Another Universe
hisnhers chapter 44 . 7/10/2021
Harry's speech to Slytherin House was fantastic! His Wall of Shame was a wonderful idea.

hisnhers chapter 43 . 7/10/2021
The headmaster ignores everything anyone other than himself has to say. His mirror must love him. I bet their conversations are amazingly inspiring... for the bearded one and his lackeys.

I think that Lockhart was a kindred spirit, thus he was hired. Oh, and he was incompetent, too, therefore, Harry, and everyone else, learned nothing; which suited Dumbles plans just fine.

hisnhers chapter 40 . 7/10/2021
Wow, that was bloody. They certainly won't be getting up again.

hisnhers chapter 37 . 7/9/2021
Oh my. Harry is pisssssssed.

hisnhers chapter 36 . 7/9/2021
Oh, Luna. I'm so glad Harry got to her in time.

Draco needs to be dipped in honey then, as you did, released in the Forbidden Forrest as a ferret.

hisnhers chapter 29 . 7/9/2021
I hate he saidshe said bullcrap. Liars are too good at it.

Besides she had a witness! but as usual, wealth and connections gets you anything.

hisnhers chapter 25 . 7/9/2021
Nice. First DADA with Harry teaching.

... No bullying or else. "Are. We. Clear?" Good job, Harry.

hisnhers chapter 23 . 7/9/2021
Bullying Luna is like kicking a dog. Dogs are sweet and kind and loving and extremely loyal, but eventually they WILL turn on you when they've had enough abuse.

Why people bully anyone who is different is a sign of their own weaknesses and insecurities. They don't normally do so one-on-one, either.

People...

hisnhers chapter 22 . 7/9/2021
Harry is smart to give the pain killer spell to Snape. You never know when you need an ally.

hisnhers chapter 21 . 7/9/2021
Umbridge. Umbridge. Umbridge. sigh. Some people never learn.

Interesting theory on the Unforgivables. Seen similar stuff in other fics, but not this specific theory on The Cruciatus... that I can remember, anyway.

hisnhers chapter 20 . 7/9/2021
Being nice to people helps in your defense when people bad mouth you. Good going Harry.

hisnhers chapter 19 . 7/9/2021
I'm very happy Harry is trying to get Hermione to be friends again.

hisnhers chapter 18 . 7/9/2021
First. Tom T. Hall. giggling! that's going to be a fantastic prank.

second, Neon clown wig. rofl!

third. Snape gave Harry points? ! ? no waaay! cool.

hisnhers chapter 17 . 7/9/2021
MOC! rofl!

that's perfect! giggling!

The prank is going go be hilarious.

hisnhers chapter 15 . 7/9/2021
Godric was dark. Interesting...

2,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »