Reviews for Yet Another Universe
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 57 . 8/31/2020
Enjoyed reading this again, though it sucks that the sequel is still incomplete.
ddsurvivor chapter 5 . 8/29/2020
ROFL Ohhh the ending was so classic. I almost fell out of my chair. I needed the laugh. I thank you for a wonderful Fan fic and hilarious chapter. it was hilarious and I almost lost it at the end.
SunPho3n1x chapter 56 . 8/24/2020
Love! Love! Love it! Such a good story. Harry is awesome- practical without being overly dark. Cynical l, but still Kind. Thank you
Guest chapter 56 . 8/20/2020
Thanks for all the fun. I'll look for a sequel.
Guest chapter 55 . 8/20/2020
I had no trouble with the rest of the story, but the Snape paragraph needs a bit more punctuation, just so people don't have to reread it four times in order to understand it.
Guest chapter 54 . 8/20/2020
Good final battle scene. I'm eager to see how you handle Albus and Severus.
Guest chapter 53 . 8/20/2020
As with all TV, movie, and book battle scenes, this fanfic battle scene has a big speech and instructions at the last moment, when the enemy has already arrived. It's a pep rally, sure, but giving instructions earlier would have been wise.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/20/2020
"Excellent." Rubbing my hands together like Mr. Burns.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/20/2020
Hot damn. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/20/2020
Wow, I've got tears running down my face. This long version of the Irish blessing is new to me, and it is beautiful. I don't know whether you added all the lovely last half , or if I'd only ever seen a shortened "toast" type version of the original.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/20/2020
Permanent transfiguration may be the answer. Will Snape help hide the body?
Guest chapter 27 . 8/20/2020
Heartwarming reunion. What's not to love?
Guest chapter 25 . 8/19/2020
Good job. Ron could have gotten a dose of that, too.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/19/2020
Lol. The last paragraph is amusingly ambiguous, whether both aspersions were true, or only the ancestry one. So funny.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/19/2020
This is worth more to Snape than basilisk parts would have been, that's for sure.
2,687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »