Reviews for Yet Another Universe
Guest chapter 22 . 8/19/2020
This is worth more to Snape than basilisk parts would have been, that's for sure.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2020
Yay! I hope she gets kissed.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/19/2020
Pranking Umbitch is not enough. He should have poisoned her to death on September first, if not earlier. Take no prisoners. This is war.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2020
Snape's getting into the spirit. Ha. And this is the first story where he never got to see, process, collect, profit from basilisk parts. Bravo for not falling into that trope.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2020
He should have bargained for freedom of the Gringotts' Dragon. No author has ever had him do this, but this would have been a perfect opportunity.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2020
Lol. Chapter 14 & 15, he's practicing the Dale Carnegie lessons of How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2020
I love the self-confidence of your Harry. He's more like Fonzie than the movie Harry. Both actors are short little Jewish guys, but Fonzie has a lot more "presence."
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2020
I've hated Dumbledore for more years than Harry ever did, so I'm eager to see some justice here. Maybe Fawkes will suit being loyal to Dumbledore, but he'd be conspicuous in a Muggle village.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2020
Seriously amused. Nobody will wonder if they've read this or not. It's completely original, at least through chapter five. Thank you for this. Like Harry, a lot of the original storyline paused me off, so shaking things up looks to be a blast.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2020
Lol. I like the indignant Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2020
Cool! I've read thousand of HP stories, and this is quite an unusual beginning. Nice drama/ suspense.
PinkFluffyUnis73 chapter 5 . 7/30/2020
I cackled and now my parents are probably certain that I’m insane
Adonisx chapter 57 . 7/25/2020
cute story, fast paced, really creative. You definitely needed a Beta though, and some work on basic grammar.
Monster King chapter 57 . 7/23/2020
Awesomeness
Guest chapter 57 . 7/9/2020
Very disappointed that the next universe trip has been abandoned. SADNESS!
2,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »