Reviews for Yet Another Universe
Accio Allsorts chapter 55 . 6/9/2020
This was a great story, I didn't mind the short chapters and thought the final battle was well written. Will now check out your other stories :)
Accio Allsorts chapter 12 . 6/8/2020
Damn. Nice touch cancelling the spell.
Accio Allsorts chapter 8 . 6/8/2020
I don't know about you, but I would definitely shorten it to Alf.
Accio Allsorts chapter 4 . 6/8/2020
I think that is the first time in any dimension fic someone has actually said "Yes, we will do the reasonable thing and help make up for the fact hat we just stole you from your life."
Accio Allsorts chapter 1 . 6/8/2020
Lol for a second I forgot this was a dimension fic.
Jimbocous chapter 57 . 6/3/2020
Thanks for a great read~~
GBTtown chapter 57 . 5/26/2020
Very good story!
gabzep chapter 56 . 5/14/2020
Harry is just so awesome! Loved his attitude.
Neotono chapter 5 . 5/9/2020
Yes no disguise is complete without ear piercings.
CarolWim chapter 5 . 5/6/2020
Those short chapters are so irritating. Maybe I write a fic like yours:
Chapter 1: Boo
Chapter 2: Hi
Chapter 3: Hello
etc.
Lordlexx chapter 52 . 4/17/2020
A pixie cut would look fugly on Hermione... Tame the bush into soft curls. Not cut it all off. Tonks was literally the only female in the story with short hair because she wanted to be a rebel.
Rossitis chapter 9 . 3/26/2020
I feek like I’m nitpicking at this point but how did you mess Pucey’s name up?
Rossitis chapter 9 . 3/26/2020
I’m no expert in writing but I’d imagine that when a character is asking a question, it might be more appropriate to use a question mark instead of a period. Also I don’t think the hat would say “oh my god!” I don’t think the hat would get shocked or surprised, more like confused or puzzled but even if it was surprised, it would most likely say Merlin’s beard or something like that.
Rossitis chapter 7 . 3/26/2020
I don’t know how to write a good story but I can recognize bad writing. The story has promise but the pacing and abrupt change of time or locations is off putting to say the least. Lack of proper transitions is not helping either. I imagine that most of the problem is derived from short chapters which don’t leave room for necessary writings that aren’t expositions.
renextronex chapter 44 . 3/22/2020
Wow, that was probably the best Slytherin!Harry speech I've ever read, most of them are so silly but this one was excellent
2,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »