Reviews for Yet Another Universe
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
"this story uses characters and settings from J.K. Rowlings wonderful creation Harry Potter." - J.K. Rowling's wonderful creation Harry Potter."

"Her solution spin me up on a new plot line." - "solution spins".

"Fortunately this on should be mostly short." - "this one".

"Tonks wasn't speaking to him. She blamed him for Remus dying, but it had escaped her that she could have died too, which would have left his godson an orphan. Tonks had been on her way to the battle when Harry had stunned her and tied her up, leaving her in the Headmaster's quarters so she would be found after the battle. He figured he'd done his job by his godson by making sure he at least had one parent." - Yay! for Harry on Teddy's behalf.

"Neville had pulled him aside and told Harry that Ginny had moved on in the past year with a Ravenclaw in her year, despite her implied promise to wait for him. Of course Ginny still acted like she'd been faithful, which left Harry doubting the faithfulness of the Weasley's in general. Ron had been less than true as well. Harry still considered him a friend but he took promises of enduring faithfulness with a grain of salt." - Those remaining Weasleys (no apostrophe in the plural) all need a humongous kick in the behind, IMO.

Awesome! at Harry's laying down the law to those ingrate goblins like that. IMO it will come back to bite those goblins right in their goblin arses.
shubhendu dutta chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
waiting for next post.
Ie-maru chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
This is interesting. I hope to see more soon~!
john777 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
If Harry was kidnaping but Dumbledore, he might not fight Voldemor for Free, and Dumbledore is not his friend.

Keep writing.
Wolfric chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Good chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
i loved it.i can't wait to see Harry's reaction to being yanked into another universe and being forced to fight moldy voldy again.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
graynavarre chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
That is going to be one unhappy, extremely angry Harry Potter.

hmmm, did I miss a mention of Sirius or do they not know about the rat.
TSFreedom chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Good work keep the chapters coming
TSFreedom chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Very interesting can't wait to see where you take this .
Tentrees chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Dumbledore diffinately will be a problem. And I don't see him changing his plans much either. The wanker.

Wonder what happened to Hermione? I can see her leaving after fifth year.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Hmm. I'm wondering if you can pull this off in a believable way (I hope so).

Harry cannot duel his way out of a paper bag. Half of the order members could beat him without much effort and Harry only tricked his Voldemort via extreme luck and special circumstances.

Circumstances that were one-shot deals that do not apply to this 'verse. In the short time since Harry's final battle, he has not picked up any new skills, nor did he even bother to recover the resurrection stone.
Tentrees chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Ok. I will watch this like the other two fics you have going. Like it so far. Though the Gringotts horcrux may be a problem.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Interesting start, but lame mini cliffhanger at the end.
farwalker chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Oh this is going to be fun.

Looking forward to I'm not taking any shit Harry!
2,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 .. Last Next »