Reviews for Yet Another Universe
Good Work...! 3
Lifelessman chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
Good Work...! 1
Bronze chapter 57 . 3/8/2019
While I'm not a Homophobe I don't read that sort of story. I simply can't take the idea of two men together like that. HOWEVER, I absolutely REFUSE to flame any author who writes it! Just cause I don't enjoy reading it doesn't mean that nobody does! So write whatever you damn well please and screw those who flame you! Me, I'll give the story a try and see if it makes me cringe or not. I do like you attitude about flamers though. Another author I've read says he'll use them for toasting marshmallows. Yet another good use for them.
Bronze chapter 47 . 3/8/2019
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore should be listed for TWO kidnappings not just one! He DID order Hagrid to take Harry from Godric's Hollow to his Aunts' home on the night of 10/31/1981. If in this reality Sirius was listed in the Potters' Wills as the one to raise him then that makes it kidnapping on Dumbledore's part. Also an accessory to murder if he KNEW Voldemort was searching for them and if Snape warned him about that night. The Potters' themselves share some of the blame for what Harry went through. They knew Voldemort was after them and they CHOSE to stay in England and hide instead of getting the hell out of Dodge! Of course that could've been due to Fumblemort convincing them they were perfectly safe. So really he should be listed as an accessor before and after the fact of first degree murder. I'd also think he should be listed as being an accessory before, after and during child abuse. He knew the Dursleys' would abuse Harry as that's why he placed him there. After Harry kills Riddle in this reality the DMLE WILL arrest and charge him with all of these crimes. Then a nice conga line of any and all surviving Death Eaters with him near the end of the line going nonstop through the VEIL. He really deserves nothing more. Unless the Dementors' Kiss will make his soul suffer more and longer.
Bronze chapter 34 . 3/8/2019
That omake was beautiful. I've heard and read the first few lines before but never the whole thing. The only thing that bothers me about the HP canon is that JKR married Hermione, the woman with more brains then courage to the walking talking garbage disposal. From the moment he met her he's argued and insulted everything she believed in. They have absolutely nothing in common! She's interested in learning everything she can while he doesn't want to learn anything unless forced. No, I can't see them ever being truly happy together. He has no true future. Not even in the ministry! She should be able to do whatever she wants and have the pick of every job in the magical world. That would make her the bread winner of the family. Something his pride wouldn't allow him to accept. But unfortunately, with the purebloods running every aspect of life in magical England, I don't see her being given any job higher then a waitress in someplace like the Leaky Caldron. Not even if she does marries the MoooRon! His family has no political clout to get her anything worthy of her intelligence.
Figure8Out chapter 10 . 3/9/2019
shaddap Excellinor
Figure8Out chapter 5 . 3/9/2019
BWAHAHAHAHAHA MIONE'S GONNA FLIP
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 57 . 3/5/2019
This was awesome. Not sure how I feel about that teaser, but I’m not planning to read the sequel since it isn’t marked as complete.
2,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »