Reviews for Yet Another Universe
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 10/18/2022
Harry's "Don't, just don't" line and his scoffing at the "promises of enduring faithfulness" (has he been watching The Princess Bride?) both made me roll my eyes a little.
kase519 chapter 47 . 9/18/2022
The wall is an amazing idea. I have worked hard to be honest about what might be on my wall. Although never thought about them being carved for everyone to see. But if we can look we can become better people.
kase519 chapter 12 . 9/18/2022
But teaching Draco manners is fun.
kase519 chapter 5 . 9/18/2022
Lmao
kase519 chapter 4 . 9/18/2022
Reasonable terms
kase519 chapter 3 . 9/18/2022
Go Harry!
kase519 chapter 2 . 9/18/2022
Hmm. Seem fine. Just fine.
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/18/2022
Well that’s at least he has funds?
Giest chapter 57 . 9/4/2022
Really good thanks for writing
LordLordyLord chapter 57 . 8/11/2022
I read the whole thing. Here's why:
Grammar: 2/10
Story: 25/10
Hadesworld chapter 1 . 7/16/2022
This story is phenomenal! I recommend reading it to anyone and everyone. Fantastic writing and I will look at your other stories! Loved this!
Hadesworld chapter 5 . 7/16/2022
Oh damnnnn, such a good name!
Darknessdawns chapter 56 . 7/9/2022
Well damn. Harry had a hell of a time in this just to get pulled into another universe. At least Aelfgifu went with him and he has all his stuff. However he seems to have gone to a very different universe his time. I quite liked how you did that with Harry going from canon to a mostly similar universe. I spent a good deal of the story amused by Harry's snark. I was definitely amused by the name he chose and am curious to what name he will go by in the next installment. Though I'm sad Harry was pulled into another universe. He's going to be missed by those he left behind. Hopefully Harry will find a happy ending at the end of all this and somewhere he can call home. It kinda hard to have a home when your being pulled into multiple universes.
noylj chapter 57 . 6/13/2022
God, that all shucks. Fun to mind bleach in one chapter
EternalAnglo94 chapter 29 . 6/3/2022
Why not just contact the DMLE? also wouldn't Poppy be angry about this I mean it's pretty messed up
2,687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »