Reviews for Yet Another Universe
EternalAnglo94 chapter 5 . 5/29/2022
Why do the Ears? I mean the rest of the disguise is fine I always hated Ear piercings they look so stupid

And why Lex Luthor? Isn't he the bad guy? also wouldn't any muggle-born notice immediately that it's the name of a damn comic book villain!?
RatherFabulous chapter 17 . 5/22/2022
"And then old sneaky snake goes dancing,
a-wigglin' and hissin'.
sneaky snake goes prancing,
a-gigglin' and a-kissin'.
I don't like old sneaky snake.
He laughs too much, you see.
When he goes wiggling through the grass,
it tickles his underneath."

The whole carload of us (eventually six) kids would yowl it at the top of our lungs as Dad drove the huge truck and massive trailer to some national park.
Shortmike24 chapter 54 . 4/30/2022
meh lost me here. so much for him being prepared. so many important ppl hurt or dead. no good ending to an ok story
apodius chapter 57 . 4/30/2022
first review I've made on this site, and this story 100% deserves it. it's an amazing story :)
Freddie Rindklip chapter 54 . 4/27/2022
I am enjoying this fic again. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/13/2022
between bottled genie history teachers and appropriately caustic essay comments there really are some great little gems sprinkled throughout the fic
happyraincloud1 chapter 48 . 4/12/2022
If the Daily Prophet prints more along that line, won’t they be in breach of Harry’s contract. At least on the ministry’s side.
happyraincloud1 chapter 5 . 4/12/2022
This made me cackle like a hyena.
Mark Sinfield chapter 57 . 4/9/2022
I have enjoyed reading this story thanks
Jonathan Deller chapter 57 . 2/20/2022
Your story was good. There were some grammatical and sentence errors that made it hard to read at times. Also, the way Daphne and Tracey “talked” to Hermione left me rather angry at the two, irregardless of Hermione’s “beautification”. They may have meant well, but, they could have handled it better.
oaab chapter 1 . 2/14/2022
I read this story few years back, and I just finished different one just now. Completely different, with completely different plot. But the asshole goblins were similar, and while scrolling through my fav stories when I laid my eyes on this one, I remembered that Harry here was way too soft towards greedy gremlins. You see in that fic Harry and his companion (Andromeda) had different plan. And well, they didn’t like what the goblin Director had to say, so he got Reducto to the head and they killed his guards. And negotiated with someone else, lol. Goblins were all tough but didn’t want war, especially as Harry was at the peak of fame at the moment. And here Harry just gave up half of Black fortune without arguing! *facepalm* why didn’t he show the same attitude he had towards the Order and Dumbledore few hours later?! He clearly was pissed off… and why was he the only one punished? He wasn’t alone…
I just wanted too say that I’m still disappointed after soo many years. Haha oh well… but I did enjoy reading this fic.

Oh and there was another fic, I don’t remember the name, where Harry and an certain lovely girl, robbed all the vaults and drown all of the tunnels with something. Because goblins were dicks. LOL hahaha they also switched Flitwick wand with fake one which turn back into its original form, that was mummified horse phallus (if I remember correctly).
As you can guess, it was a CrackFic. LOL
EternalAnglo94 chapter 55 . 12/19/2021
You mean "Somewhat resistant to most poisons" you can't be somewhat Immune
EternalAnglo94 chapter 42 . 12/19/2021
Voldie can't do too many attacks like these he wants to control Magical Britain he can't do that if their is nothing left of it to rule
EternalAnglo94 chapter 39 . 12/19/2021
That's idiotic Voldie want's to conquer Magical Britain what's the point if you destroy it's economy? It won't be worth conquering anymore
EternalAnglo94 chapter 8 . 12/19/2021
Strange name for a Owl how would you even say that?
2,687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »