Reviews for First Dates and Ferris Wheels
Loved it
Rose Lupus chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Love it!
asamade chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I just read this story, and its so sweet..
simple and well written..
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is how Season 4 should've gone. But Oh well, I'm done being bitter over that. Anyway, your writing is fabulous. I love the way you've written Clark.
colourmehappy chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
loved it! i enjoyed lois and clark's exchange at the end, it was so funny, and so them! :)
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is the cutest!

Thank you so much for making me smile :D
Wilhelmina Slater chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Aaaww..what a cute little story :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK! Please write a sequel or epilogue to Selective Memory! My heart continues to break for that Lois and Clark! (especially Lois)

And please continue Filling in the Blanks.

Finally, I really enjoyed reading this story, especially since it ended up with Lois and Clark together. It made me smile.
dreamergirl15 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That was so cute! I loved it.

I know this is an one shot but I would love to read more.

You should concider writting a part 2.

Great job.
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
So, I'm also into S4 stories where CK has a thang for LL. Plus it doesn't hurt when you're the author. You're one of my all-time faves.

I don't know what it is with these kinds of stories, but they make my heart swell with happiness. It feels good, ya know? I just love it when I read these kinds of fanfics. I guess I'm a sucker for them Clois romance.

Thanks for sharing. Great job!
Shelly chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I absolutely adore your stories. It's great to see a new one from you.
4evrclois chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
really enjoyed this. ooooh how i wish we had this on sv the earlier years with lois and clark.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Good Story
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Aw, I was so looking forward to the Ferris wheel ride and now I see that it was, unfortunately, a one shot.

The Clark/Lois interaction was hilarious and I'd love to read more of this.

K.C.
devoted2clois chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
naaaww that was so cute...love it how lois is soo...lois...very demanding :P