Reviews for To The Limit
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 5/14
Honestly, I think I like useless Orihime more than this one, and that's saying a lot. This one is more moralistically warped than Aizen; I want him to win in this universe if only so that he obliterates this Orihime and wipes her soul from existence, never again to enter the cycle of reincarnation. All of the casualties and the dictatorship would be easily more than worth it.

Again, I want her dead, wiped out of existence. I don't care how it's done or who it's done by. I want her dead! DEAD! Dead, I tell you! D-E-A-D, DEAD!

Two things I loathe in fanfiction above all else(excepting, perhaps, crappy writing) are idiocy and mind control, when done by a 'protagonist.' This is just . . . I reject Orihime ever being anything other than useless. She's never been written in fanfiction. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 4/4
Amazing lmao. I laughed so hard. Great work (y)
bleach103 chapter 1 . 3/28
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDXD
Tembulon chapter 1 . 3/21
Great story
L's Cappuccino chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAA!
Ochiphius chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Actually crying right now this was so brilliant
LostUmbrella chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Yep, I think I agree with your warning: this certainly contains nuts XD
queenfirst chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Oh my god
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Hey, I wrote something like this! Except mine focused on how Inoue would bring about the end of the current Quincy Arc, instead of how she could completely overturn the Hueco Mundo Arc. Similar levels of reality-rejecting zaniness...but yours is much better than mine.

I particularly liked Grimmjow and Starrk's portrayals, because that's how I would have reacted as well.

Keep up the great work!
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I loved it, it's brilliant!
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I CAN'T! OH GOD! I'M DYING! WAHAHHAHAHAHA! XD
Quiet Leaf chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
LOL, that last part had me laughing so hard! I'm glad my sister showed me "All The Dementors' XD
kylC chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Oh my god this is beautiful someone needs to make a drawing of this.
Callian31 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Let's do one for the SS and one for Wandenreich please! I absolutely loved this!
Panneapple chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Oh I like this Orihime, so much potential to be evil and badass at the same time without hurting anyone... physically. Poor arrancars are probably scarred for life *chuckle*