Reviews for COPYFOX
Veldrisk chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Interesting story. I look forward to seeing what happens when they find out about the scroll Sasuke is hiding.
flaggergaster chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great chapter
demon chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
lively the continuation supert history
JWolfcat chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Wow. Starts out like a fun fairy tale and becomes a whole new adventure. Nice, I like it so far : )
JWolfcat chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Me rofl!
Winter Knight chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Good work once again.
Winter Knight chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
That's good work, keep it up.
Inuyonas chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
um...i like the idea but...its too cliche...well maybe not but...it would be better if...the story flowed a little more smoothly
saveme57 chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
Sasuke needs to shut up the map is more useful than the stupid armor especially since their in a desert which just makes the armor hot heavy and useless. Sakura needs to stop listening to the idiot uchiha and just follow naruto cause Sasuke will lead them no where good.
sorakun9 chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
This story is really interesting! I thought it was going to be a little boring but it passed my expectations and turned out to be an awesome story! :) Keep up the good work and, if you can, please update soon!
Ofunu chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Well, I tried, I really really tried to give this story a chance. From the very first chapter I found it to be beyond ridiculous and it got worse as it advanced, if you can call that advance. The last straw was this mysterious disappearance of the team that happened without any explanation. This story is absurd in many ways, I will not bother any more.
ShadowsCloak chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Good story dude. Can't wait to see more of it.
Winter Knight chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Not bad at all keep it up
mattcun chapter 6 . 1/9/2012