Reviews for He Knows
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/14
You have such a floaty feel to your words . . . I love it. This was a wonderful addition to the story. I really loved his wanting to see her in the other white dress. Same with the other white under garments. He's sappy, but I freaking eat it up . . . he's yummy. Really a great chapter . . . thank you for sharing it! Christy
Angeldolphin01 chapter 15 . 4/14
I love it.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 14 . 4/9
I like it.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 4/8
How in the heck did I read both of your outtakes posted today . . . if you just posted them today? Odd. Loved this fun in the darkroom bit . . . yummy stuff.
Christy
Caitie126 chapter 13 . 1/25
I read both of your stories and they have been great! I was kind of hoping for an Edward/jake confrontation in EPOV but it was still great!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 1/9
Super sigh . . . it's over . . . I loved these two. Looking very much forward to getting the outtakes in the future and I already had you on author alert . . . that's how I got this one. As a side note, so glad I had the original to look at or I would have been kind of lost there in some of the chapters. It did read as its own story, but I think you should change the wording and let them know they should read the original first . . . or read them together . . . that worked as well. Thank you again for writing this companion EPOV . . . I prefer EPOV and it was fantastic!
Christy
mwah!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 1/9
I forgot about his job as a bell hop and the uniform. I would love to see that! Poor Alice . . . I would just crumble if my husband needed to travel for work. I'm extremely independent and know I would make it, but my heart would be crushed knowing I wouldn't see him everyday. Yikes! The sex part was absolutely worth waiting for. These two had a lot of fun and it fit their characters very well. I really loved the very last paragraph and what he was feeling . . . sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 1/9
Oh, now that, was one hell of a chapter. Loved her gift to him and hers to him. Benji telling Charlie he has to be Mario because of the mustache was fantastic . . . and made me really want to play my Wii. The ending here was absolutely wonderful . . . you brought them closer with their "I love you's", and brought them to completion on the dry hump . . . yay! I don't know why, as it doesn't work for me personally, but I love reading about the dry humping. Well, in their case, it got wet . . . hehehe. Yay again, for the ILY's! WooHoo!
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 1/9
That couch scene with the dry humping was hot, hot, hot! Benji was cracking me up in this one. I now want him to play with Alice . . . I wonder who would wear whom out first? LOL. The sleepy time stuff is really cute as well. Didn't Benji come up with the stomach flu as well? I can't remember . . . I've been skimming the original after reading each of these chapters . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 1/9
They are so freaking cute together. Now that they've kissed, they can't stop kissing one another. I love that! Why didn't he get 'physically exerted' in the shower . . . that would've helped his situation . . . and this reader loves a self loving' Edward once in a while . . . just saying' . . . hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 1/8
This was fun. They're progressing quite nicely. The bar hopping was fun. Tanya sounded wonderful, and for once, not after Edward . . . yay! The upside down Alice had me giggling. I adored the sleeping arrangements. More importantly the kissing! Glad they put off the talking to the morning . . . they were wiped out from all their fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 1/8
That was a fun chapter. Edward being grilled by his mom, then his feeling so awkward over all the family assuming she's his girlfriend. So funny. Their confessions in the library, or was it the study? Either way, that was great hearing his POV, and his nervousness, about coming clean with his feelings. Her acknowledging her own as well. Yummy!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 1/8
Went back to the original story to skim through and figure out what I'd lost since reading. Forgot that she was just dumped the morning that Edward found her sobbing on the ground. Everything came back by around chapter seven on her POV and I think I'm good now . . . LOL. I liked his version of this chapter. Her falling asleep on him during Casablanca and taking her upstairs to her bed . . . sigh. Him contemplating kissing her cheek or her lips and settling on the top of her head . . . double sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 1/8
I think I need to stop . . . I'm too lost from the original. He's so hurt and upset and it's killing me. I don't blame him, she's being a little more than unreasonable. Which I think I may be being unreasonable in thinking that. Now, I know when I read it through her eyes, that I saw it way differently, but now, I just see his POV. My memory sucks, which is a good and bad thing. In this case, I think it may be bad. LOL. It just makes me wonder why he stuck it out. She is giving him absolutely nothing to indicate they may have a chance at a being a couple. Yet, he still fancies her. Fancies? What am I 80? smh . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 1/8
Awww, poor Edward. I feel so sorry for him. He really likes her and has no idea if he's wasting his time or not. She seems so unreachable in his POV. I really can't remember if she liked him at this point. I need to figure out which chapter the Halloween portion was in and read over her version of events again. I do remember that Jake was stupid by showing up that night. I also remember that her mom wanted BxJ back together, but I think Bella set Renee straight? Maybe not. Ugh . . . too long ago I read that original . . .
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »