Reviews for He Knows
alliz chapter 5 . 6/2
I went to Charleston Southern and hubbs went to JWU when it was there! I know Big Johns, one of my friends bras hangs proudly and I have the tshirt she earned for her troubles! Man, this really makes me miss college!
lmb1 chapter 16 . 5/10
I had so much fun reading the two stories together. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 16 . 1/7
Getting all up in Edward's business since the first meeting was pretty awesome. I really enjoyed all his little quirks and watching him fall in love. Loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
So sweet and wonderful. I loved that he brought her back to the place they met and asked her there. So simply too . . . love that as well. Such a great tale. Thank you for the finality of it all. Simply a beautifully written ending for these two.
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 16 . 7/6/2014
I love this story and I'm sad to see it end! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
I love it.
MsLiss chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
He feel hard and was super patient to get the girl.
Very sweet
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
You have such a floaty feel to your words . . . I love it. This was a wonderful addition to the story. I really loved his wanting to see her in the other white dress. Same with the other white under garments. He's sappy, but I freaking eat it up . . . he's yummy. Really a great chapter . . . thank you for sharing it! Christy
Angeldolphin01 chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I love it.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
I like it.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
How in the heck did I read both of your outtakes posted today . . . if you just posted them today? Odd. Loved this fun in the darkroom bit . . . yummy stuff.
Christy
Caitie126 chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
I read both of your stories and they have been great! I was kind of hoping for an Edward/jake confrontation in EPOV but it was still great!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Super sigh . . . it's over . . . I loved these two. Looking very much forward to getting the outtakes in the future and I already had you on author alert . . . that's how I got this one. As a side note, so glad I had the original to look at or I would have been kind of lost there in some of the chapters. It did read as its own story, but I think you should change the wording and let them know they should read the original first . . . or read them together . . . that worked as well. Thank you again for writing this companion EPOV . . . I prefer EPOV and it was fantastic!
Christy
mwah!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 1/9/2014
I forgot about his job as a bell hop and the uniform. I would love to see that! Poor Alice . . . I would just crumble if my husband needed to travel for work. I'm extremely independent and know I would make it, but my heart would be crushed knowing I wouldn't see him everyday. Yikes! The sex part was absolutely worth waiting for. These two had a lot of fun and it fit their characters very well. I really loved the very last paragraph and what he was feeling . . . sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
Oh, now that, was one hell of a chapter. Loved her gift to him and hers to him. Benji telling Charlie he has to be Mario because of the mustache was fantastic . . . and made me really want to play my Wii. The ending here was absolutely wonderful . . . you brought them closer with their "I love you's", and brought them to completion on the dry hump . . . yay! I don't know why, as it doesn't work for me personally, but I love reading about the dry humping. Well, in their case, it got wet . . . hehehe. Yay again, for the ILY's! WooHoo!