Reviews for The Chronicles of Ra'jirra: The Wasteland Affair
Guest chapter 39 . 11/26/2015
This was a really good story, I really hope you do a follow up! Maybe you could do a story covering the events of Fallout 4 or New vegas, I would really like to see the Raj and Co explore other parts of the Fallout world.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/17/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Mind doing one with monster hunter?
Leytra Incorporated chapter 39 . 7/17/2015
More? Yay! I'm just gonna spam this review with things you could cross over into now.

Mortal Engines
Artemis Fowl
Portal
Skyrim(Because Time Travel)
Doctor Who (Dimensional gates, kinda his thing)
Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy (infinite improbability drive. Make your own conclusion)
Kerbal Space Program(?)
Mirrors Edge
Star Trek
Halo
Batman Arkham Series

And that's all I can think of by staring around my room.
SneakyDevil chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
You seem to have a knack for turning that short and simple into an adventure.
RamenKnight chapter 15 . 7/9/2015
Moira may have a good goal, but her methods are terable! why man why!
RamenKnight chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
blunt needles suck.
thepkrmgc chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
dang, I think we all knew this was coming but its especially tragic that earnest was so broken after his time in the wastes that he chose to end things himself despite fawke's presence
RamenKnight chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Its a lovely place, that earth.
knolden chapter 37 . 6/10/2015
are you gouing to contiue this story into the DLC content? most importantly the broken steel one ?
thepkrmgc chapter 37 . 6/10/2015
it seems like its time for dr Haines last hurrah, it should be interesting to see how the tamreilites adapt in the aftermath
AnthonyR89 chapter 25 . 6/8/2015
still an interesting story, but you got Arkansas's background wrong. he DID grow up in minefield. and was the lone survivor of a slaver raid from paradise falls. making his bat-shit insane.
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
also an interesting story, but i noticed an error. Moira's guard is an Android she's helping hid from the Institute. just the chief of security for rivet city.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/20/2015
Great update!
kanazak chapter 26 . 4/19/2015
You do such an amazing job of making me care about what happens in the story. When I played Fallout 3, I wasn't nearly as affected as I am reading this story.