Reviews for The Chronicles of Ra'jirra: The Wasteland Affair
Mind doing one with monster hunter?
Leytra Incorporated chapter 39 . 7/17
More? Yay! I'm just gonna spam this review with things you could cross over into now.

Mortal Engines
Artemis Fowl
Skyrim(Because Time Travel)
Doctor Who (Dimensional gates, kinda his thing)
Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy (infinite improbability drive. Make your own conclusion)
Kerbal Space Program(?)
Mirrors Edge
Star Trek
Batman Arkham Series

And that's all I can think of by staring around my room.
SneakyDevil chapter 38 . 7/9
You seem to have a knack for turning that short and simple into an adventure.
RamenKnight chapter 15 . 7/9
Moira may have a good goal, but her methods are terable! why man why!
RamenKnight chapter 8 . 7/9
blunt needles suck.
thepkrmgc chapter 38 . 7/9
dang, I think we all knew this was coming but its especially tragic that earnest was so broken after his time in the wastes that he chose to end things himself despite fawke's presence
RamenKnight chapter 4 . 7/9
Its a lovely place, that earth.
knolden chapter 37 . 6/10
are you gouing to contiue this story into the DLC content? most importantly the broken steel one ?
thepkrmgc chapter 37 . 6/10
it seems like its time for dr Haines last hurrah, it should be interesting to see how the tamreilites adapt in the aftermath
AnthonyR89 chapter 25 . 6/8
still an interesting story, but you got Arkansas's background wrong. he DID grow up in minefield. and was the lone survivor of a slaver raid from paradise falls. making his bat-shit insane.
AnthonyR89 chapter 10 . 6/8
also an interesting story, but i noticed an error. Moira's guard is an Android she's helping hid from the Institute. just the chief of security for rivet city.
Great update!
kanazak chapter 26 . 4/19
You do such an amazing job of making me care about what happens in the story. When I played Fallout 3, I wasn't nearly as affected as I am reading this story.
Leytra Incorporated chapter 36 . 4/16
I don't suppose that we will eventually get a TES and F:NV crossover? After all, surely Somebody has heard of the legends of the great prewar city, untouched by the nuclear war.
knolden chapter 36 . 4/16
i love this story SO MUCH and i sincerely hope that when it is finishes the dynamic (or comedic XD) due will venture into the the was Wastes of DLC and further onto Vegas XD