Reviews for Explosive
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I miss reading new fanfic from you! My OTP is Tiva and you are one of a few fanfic writers that I think depict the push-and-pull of their dynamic well. Really like your plot lines, too. Please, please, please write some more...!
AliyahNCIS chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Hmm...these are fascinating. I always love when T&Z can be the ones to comfort each other in their own personal darkness. Would of course love to see an expansion on 'Catalyst'. And more of these explosive moments. If you have time :) Thanks for sharing, well done!
propelled chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
"Later, she'll tease him when he whines about the bloody rub on his heel from expensive leather shoes that are, quite frankly, far from practical when it comes to chasing perps. Later, when he complains of silly things and makes lame jokes to ease the sadness. Later, when the ache still burns and the nerves are still raw. Later, in the dark and in private she'll ease his shaking with calm hands and smooth lips. But she'll never imply he can't keep up, nor have her six, nor pull his weight."

I love this.
NCISAddict87 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Somehow I didn't even remember reading the first 3 chapters when the alert came through so I had to go back & re-read. Excellent job!
calzonatopia chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Wow i love this story! It is so well written and the characters are spot on! I really like the minimalistic dialogue as well.
M E Wofford chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Very nicely done and good use of the prompt!

VERY VERY NICE!
Ryalin chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Sad and beautiful.
moonfaerie326 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Dear you,

that last line nearly cut me to pieces, okay, if I am being honest with myself then this entire chapter did so. Really it was so poetically beautiful that I can't help but to love it. There is art in your words.

You know how much I enjoy everything you do, and I just felt the need to inform you with this short little review because you are awesome, and yeah, I like to tell you!

So kudos to you my friend. You have done yet another wonderful job. Your style is still uniquely perfect and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Sincerly,

ME :]
Schmaltzy chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Equally hot and sad (T/Z not being able to get it together emotionally).

"An increasing sense of claustrophobia begins to settle around her like a wet suffocating cloak"

Fabulous imagery, btw. My breathing feels constricted reading it even now :).

Can we expect another chapter in this series? :D
Schmaltzy chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
God, this would make great telly :D. It is all-sense surround - her anticipation of the shot, her haste to get to him, the fiery destruction around them as they clear to safety.

A really well-composed vignette :).
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
(Finally getting around to reviewing this, however I read it pre-Season 8 opener, so I'll review with innocent eyes ;) ).

This would have been a very interesting variation on the season closer ;). I can imagine Z following T south of the border (unless, of course, she had orders otherwise - can we see her breaking protocol?).

Really nice tie-in with 7.01.

Meanwhile, the pull the pin concept is great. When it finally happens (and we know it will), it *will* be explosive ;).
Seosh chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
WOW! that sure was an explosion O

I would really like to see this carry on )
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
I'd like a second chapter just because this one really ends on a sad note.

Well done.

Explosive indeed.

And you got Tony down so well, he does push and prod wanting a reaction, not thinking ahead as to who might get hurt when he finally gets what he wants.
NCISAddict87 chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Intense.. very them.
DaniSJ chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
She can't just leave, can she?

I hope you write a second part to this :)