Reviews for Step it up, PTB season 3
Skittles Rainbow Pride chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
I love this story so much! The twists and turns, and all the changes! It's absolutely fabulous! And pulling things that did happen, rearranging, and the small changes and gah!

I love you. 3 *giggle*

I can't wait for more.
Grace chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
I think Angel's new seer is Tara! Based on BTVS 6 canon, Tara would've just died. PLUS! Spike just got his soul so I think Cordy will end up as his seer and him as her new champion.

Oh, and the new seer's slight stutter seems like a good tip off.

Did Frances go with Cordelia where ever she wents?

You should come to /forum or /forum/ Both are really great Cangel forum where you can post fic and discuss and stuff :)

GREAT SEASON THREE REWRITE! I loved it :))
sheshe21 chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
Aaaaaaah! What a cliff hanger! These last two chapters had me literally hanging on every word. I love how you have Angel finally being tested by The Powers in theri own weird way. It makes more sense then what I ahve seen on the show. And that isn't said lightly. WEll, great work! I'll be keeping an eye out for that next season!
mendenbar chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Probably silly but I figure they sent Cordelia to Spike. Can we please have her back? This new seer can go to Spike. Is it Tara? The stammer kind of makes me think of her.
sheshe21 chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
I so love Lorne. Other then COrdelia, he's always had a knack for shaking Angel up enough to learn a thing or two.

"Honey, get off the cross, someone needs the wood!"

Loed that line! Well, can't wait to see what you have in store for the next season!
sheshe21 chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
My heart breaks for Cordy. And I admit, a part of me wants someone to knock some sesne into Angel. All in all, a wonderful chapter! I love this story!
mendenbar chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Too bad Angel couldn't throw a knife through and hit Holtz! Give Cordy a chance. I hope there will be another opportunity to rescue her as you didn't specifically say she was dead (just implied the hell out of it but I am ignoring that.)
sheshe21 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Aww! Thanks! (blushes)

Oh no! Poor family, poor Cordelia, poor Angel! This chapter had it all. A twinge of hope, sadness, mystery, and angst. All things I like in a Angel fic! Like before, you have written the characters attitudes and reactions to the situation perfectly. And yes, I had to hold back tears when reading the end of the chapter. Can't wait till the next one!
Grace chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
I interested in seeing where you take this. I love it so far. Hopefully your Qurtouth timeline is different from canon be a 40 year old Cordy and an immortally beautiful Angel is too bittersweet for me. But I really like your changes so far :)
sheshe21 chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
Ooo! A crossover! I actually like crossovers and can't wait see what you got going for it. Your take on Angel's state of mind was just perfect! It makes sense since it was both COrdy and Connor taken away like that. And I love the part of a false prophecy for a false prophecy. Nice twist. Well, I'll stop singing my praises and will let you get back to your life! LoL Lovin' every chapter!
mendenbar chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
Can "the father will kill the son" please refer to Connor killing his "adoptive" father, Holtz? Pretty please?
Lizzytish chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
This is far superior to what was written on the show, I never liked that Wes was fooled about the prophecy. I like the idea of Cordelia being with Conner and raising him, then there wouldn't have been that whole icky Reign of Fire thing. Bravo, can't wait for more.
sheshe21 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
Gulp! Quor'toth! This really was a heart breaker, especially from Angel's perspective. You know, this version is just as angst filled and the show, but without the outrage over Wesley suddenly betraying Angel and the Groo thing. I'm loving it even more then ever!
mendenbar chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Your fight came over just fine.
na chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Hey you've got me interested! Keep it up. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!