Reviews for Kill Bryce
RicaA chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
This story is HOT! Are you ever going to update it? It really is fantastic, it's easy flowing and the suspense is fantastic and I love your description of the characters' state of mind and their physical reactions - PLEASE UPDATE!
HollowIchigo91 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Well i am intrigued by this story but it seems i will never find out what happens next [ i hope you continue this. As a side note i found this via castle inanity
MegalegU chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
You write very well!
lightthief chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
This sounds like a great story in the making! Please update soon! :)
cobb the extractor 22 chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Finally got to read your story and I'm liking what I've seen so Team bartowskis getting back together. I kinda hope you can bring back casey into the fold and maybe bring in alex. If you do that we could see the awesome return of morgan plus his pairing with casey always nice. regarding ellie lets see about a 68 mustang convertible plus seeing the team in the orian cave with living breathing papa b would be sweet. Team b would include names like beckman and carina. Plus I have a feeling mama b could appear with volkoff and could stir things up with papa b while chuck deals with evil bryce.
mxpw chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
First, I wanted to apologize for taking so long to review. I didn't mean to wait 20 days before I reviewed this, it just kinda ended up working out that way. So sorry for that.

Second, wow! This chapter was really something. I feel like I'm being a broken record, but with every new chapter from you in this story, I feel like you are showing your increasing maturity as a writer, because with every new chapter, I think you are improving. Here, you really dig deep into the emotional complexities of the situation your characters find themselves in. You mine some really great stuff. Sarah barely holding it together, the obvious trauma she's suffered, the desperation she must feel, were all wonderfully rendered. And as for Chuck, well, you managed to dig even deeper into his character than the previous chapter. I could really imagine what both characters were going through, and poor Sarah! It's never fun to read Sarah so distraught, but you did the scene justice.

You and I have already talked some about Bryce's craziness, but I just wanted to say that you've done a pretty credible job of making me believe that Bryce is nuts, even from secondhand accounts. You've made me believe that they, as the title says, need to kill Bryce.

I can't wait to read the next chapter where we get to go inside Sarah's head and see what she experienced firsthand. That should be awesome, especially since you know how much I love Sarah.

You're doing a great job with this fic, crystal!
zipfe chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
great chapter, thanks for the update
Crumby chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Great chapter! Can't wait to see where it's going!
NMH chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Studying for two mid-terms couldn't stop me from reading a Kill Bryce update...I needed a break anyway. It did, however, delay me from reviewing right after I read it. But I just found some spare time so here it is:

Another awesome chapter. I'm going to echo a fellow reviewer, lucky713, and say that I love the idea that the emotions that hindered the Intersect from functioning consistently in canon are actually an asset to staying sane in your story. I really enjoyed your description of the action "scene" with the bomb and Chuck & Sarah high-tailing it out of the room. The heat, the gravel, the debris...great writing. The intensity of it all was really engaging.

I must say I finished the chapter feeling kinda sad. It's just such a sad situation: Chuck with his PTSD and no knowledge of Sarah's whereabouts. And then Sarah almost at the end of her rope from running away from wacko Bryce and the government trying to kill her. All of the emotional torment happening in the car was really heavy stuff to read. Gosh but you wrote it so well. I felt just as frazzled as both of them did after reading that. But you did give us readers some hope: at least Chuck and Sarah are together again.

I hope we get to see Casey later on in your story. I doubt he would pass up a chance at killing Bryce...again. Sorry to hear about your dwindling buffer. College has the annoying tendency of occupying incalculable amounts time. And it's about that point in the semester when mid-terms start coming up. Good luck with school. It's supposed to come first, no worries...darn priorities. I patiently await your next update. Great job with this one!
P.J. Murphy chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Oh, man. No updates for two weeks? Bummer. I definitely enjoyed this chapter. You really hit their emotional states dead on target. It's an interesting take on the pitfalls of the Intersect. Way different than mine, but I can't really write good, dark stories.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Striker-wolverine1 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Yet another great chapter. Waiting patiently for the next one realizing that school is way more important.
Course Jester chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
I have to admit that I was more than a little freaked when you said that the story was going to get dark AFTER Chuck was tortured. :)

Sorry I haven't reviewed before now, Crystal. I'm also sorry to hear that you've chewed through your buffer, but I certainly understand about the big RL stealing your fanfic time. Anyway, the writing is great - very tight, very immersive. Hopefully, your schedule will let up enough to allow you some time to continue, because I wanna see killer robot Bryce. :)

CJ
NickyR chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
THIS IS SO SO GOOD, I now look forward to a few stories, I mean there are those that I read just because, but there are some that I get excited for, like opening presents on christmas morning, this my friend is one of those stories, also Frea's WFI would be another example, or MXPW's when he updates(any one of them) or Walker's Eleven by moonlight pilot..

I thought that they actually managed to communicate a little, I loved that he didnt forget about ellie, and I loved that she went back for ellie and for him. I cant believe how crazy bryce is, and I loved reading sarah telling that story. I cant believe that she has been barely making it and basically almost dieing, well there are so many emotions, and the way you wrote I could actually feel them!

I LOVE THEM BACK TOGETHER, AND even more fighting together! I also am very excited about seeing the dynamic with ellie and sarah and just chuck/sarah with ellie and awesome!

THANK YOU! I really hope that your teachers realize that you have a very important story to write, do I need to TALK with them? let me know, I know FREA would help!

the 26th couldnt get here soon enough!
chuckfan56 chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Thank you for using the little amount of time you have to update this great story. If this chapter didn't sell it for people, nothing will.

Seeing Sarah freaked out was definitely weird for Chuck and you described it so well.

I'm hoping that Chuck get's his father to help for all this.
Nautica7mk chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Based on your synopsis, I figured that something bad has happened to Bryce so I wasn't entirely surprised to find that the Intersect has messed with his mind, but turning him into a sociopath had not been in one of my options. I find that tragic considering that in despite the way he chose to protect Chuck back in Stanford, he was genuinely a good guy. I hope Chuck saves him. This story is going to be a doozy, I can tell. lol Good job.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »