Reviews for Cabin Fever
xo-j-e-i-j-a-h-xo chapter 11 . 1/13
I had an amazing time reading this. Thanks for writing it. :)
kaymarie35 chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Still one of my favorite stories
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
So lovely.
garnmcgaughn chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Yup an amazing story and a really great read. Actually stayed up few hours more to almost finish it lol. Damn you for being such a great writer.
garnmcgaughn chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Heh saw this and that it was yours and just knew it would be a fun read :). Of course supposed to be asleep half hour ago but had to give it a peak. Can't wait till morning for more!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
This fic's just too cute for words. I'm glad they had a happy ending. Thanks for sharing!
Ascoeur chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
AWESOME
absolutemalfoy chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
First faberry I've read and I was basically forced too. Still don't ship the pairing, but it was still well written and a good idea. Great job.
Emerald Stag chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
What a wonderful story! I love the premise of Rachel & Quinn along with their parents getting stuck together for two months away from Lima. And to see them go from being horrified at the idea to slowly developing a friendship and more after Quinn's accident was a lot of fun. I especially enjoyed your characterization of Judy and how she interacted first with Rachel's dads and all the gay stereotypes and how well she got along with Rachel. Great stuff!
waterproof88 chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
this was a really sweet and great story! :-)
Lubov chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Awesome.
CarolineSC chapter 11 . 1/24/2013
Fun read!
FearNotThisNight chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Awesome chapter! Some of it was really hilarious! XD
NeniioN chapter 11 . 9/24/2012
God I loved it. More than I should.
Thank you.
(also, how is this T rated? God, those poor children! xD the innuendo is KILLING! it maybe was the best part about the entire fic though, loved it!)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
dearest author, you really are ANTIC! you always finish your story (never let one just hang around waiting). and you got INSANE ideas inside your head! awesome multi-chapters and cool one-shots.. thanx alot.!