Reviews for The Color of the Future
Monster dog chapter 3 . 5/26
Please update soon
jenn chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
This is excellent! I love Brigadoon and I would love to read more!
LunarStar98 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
hehehehehehehehe XD "Ahhhhh Melan don't touch my boobs!" XD
Leonixon chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I really do hope you plan on continuing this! It has so much potential and I love the storyline! It's really worthy to be the acually plotline for the anime. D

You portray Malan and Marin so perfectly! Please continue this! you'll make this fan girl very happy! XD
Narikoryuu chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Awww...darn. Lolo ruined the moment. Even so, I love this. You've really capture the characters. I'm hoping you post the next chapter soon. :)
CyberAngelAlexis chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
Oh wow, this is awesome! Please, please, please update soon!

I love this pairing!
Daniela Crimson chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
can't wait for more :)
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
"What is the meaning of life?" Lmao

UPDATE NOW pl0x
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
This should be a series; It's so perfect! The best on this site for sure! I LURV IT PLEASE CONTINUE!
Black Scorpio X chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Keep the good work

Hurry! I'm impatient for the next chapter
akatsukigirl112 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I love it! Everywhere I have searched I can't find a single Brigadoon fanfiction, but now my search is finalized...I only wish there were more...maybe I'll make some myself...
CatherineHillori chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
That was great! I love it!) They are going to kiss someday, arent they?) I hope) Please continue. Its so great!))
Yami Dragoness chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Oh wow. I really wish you can continue this story some more. It's so hard for me to find a really good Brigadoon fic, let alone a fic where Marin is an adult.

I want to read more of your fic, so please, update soon! I'm really interested in this fic so far. Keep it up! :D
Cynthia chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
I like the sorry so far. Iwas plesantly surprise there were good Brigadoon fanfic stories out there
VAMPIRELG chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Ohhh~! This story seems interesting so far! c:

I hope to perhaps see more? :'D