Reviews for Reimagined: Tough Times In Jump City
madmopar chapter 25 . 3/27
I would like to say that your writing style is very well done. ive read many of your stories and some ive liked better than others, my favorite was carved in stone but I digress. I enjoyed this story because of your explanation of Ravens home and how it was was very vibrant, it show a completely different culture than I expected. that said well done on to your next story
TheDarthGhost1 chapter 25 . 1/25
I'm not a fan of overly long stories, but this one kept me coming back. Heck, most of the stuff from this author keeps me hooked. definitely would recommend.
Also, I thought the people of Azerath were pacifists?
I loved the story but dreaded the ending :(
Oh well... But one thing: why couldn't Raven just open a portal and go back to before the economy failed an stop it from happening? It couldn't screw up the time continuum as much as Cyborg risked going back thousands of years could it? :P
Dynamite403 chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
Dude your stories are beyond clever! You have a way of keeping our attention whilst not boring us by making your stuff to predictable but at the same time you give us exactly what we want!
Atomicity chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
Interesting choice to have the Titans split up and have only Robin/Nightwing and Starfire continue their superhero duties. It's cool that Cyborg gets sent into the past (and that he sends himself a box from the past) but the part about him reverting to human form seemed like too much of a deus ex machina. Overall it was a great story and very believable.
Atomicity chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
That was some all-too-quick healing... but it saved BB so whatever, I'm ok with it. Half the matriarchal council is dead... so that kinda deals with that problem right...? I really hope Terra gets what's coming to her.
Atomicity chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Dun dun dun. I'm glad the firefight ended well and Herald's parents are safe. Everything better be ok. And it'd be cool to see social reform in Azarath (especially after mentioning that monos actually know what love is v.s. the matriarchs).
Atomicity chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
Corruption sucks. I'm glad the team has the location of The Herald's parents and hopefully they backup Raven in time (if they need to). I realized that if this story wasn't already complete, the ends of these chapters would make me very upset and anxious (they all end on a suspenseful note, and that's good).
Atomicity chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
The Crone Mother? Really? I was not expecting that one; good work. More relationship tension oh no! All the Terra scenes make me dread what might happen next, which is good and bad.
Atomicity chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
I liked the wedding scene and how strongly Raven felt about being opposed to Azarathian customs. The role-reversed husband-and-wife quips at the end were cute too.
Atomicity chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
I reeeeally hope that infidelity curse doesn't kill BB. I can just imagine the worst case scenario and it makes me sad. And damn Arella better not force Raven to take 3 more husbands. The tension in the story so far is great and it's making me want to keep reading.
Atomicity chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
And more conflict is introduced. Raven seems a little doubtful but I hope it all works out in the end. Also, Terra's quite obsessed...
Atomicity chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Way to add some suspense/tension to the story with Terra's mysterious envelope. I really don't want anything bad to happen regarding that letter, but then where's the fun in that? And making Azarath a matriarchal and polygamist society adds an interesting twist.
Atomicity chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
What was your inspiration for Azarath (I'm not sure if it's like this in the canon)? Well anyway, it adds a little twist to meeting Raven's mom. I still think that Raven and BB's relationship has a pretty strong foundation and Cyborg will be proven wrong.