Reviews for Reimagined: Tough Times In Jump City
Guest chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
Omg I love this story plz make a sequel...anything to continue this
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Plz make an alternate ending for the gift I wasn't really happy with the original ending but it was still a wonderful story hope you write more story's :)
Jelamy chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
Sequel plzzzzzz
mooncutie11 chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
ahh i didn't read this for a while and kind of forgot what this is about. But I'll probably reread the whole thing soon. I bet this chapter was amazing though! (i didn't read it yet)
Elf-of-the-Sword chapter 25 . 5/8/2015
Pretty awesome story. This is the second crazy terra story I read. I like it. But I think there should be another story or some kind of sequel where we learn about what happens to Cyborg. Not enough Cyborg love.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/20/2014
I loved it. I can just imagine cyborg naming his baby raven, he was like her big brother!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
I read some people complain about how terra acts, she was evil in the comics so what's the big deal?
tsk91 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I do like the idea of superheroes being broke. There seems to be a strange rule in comics that billionaires are superheroes and use money to combat problems. What happens when money dries up, could Tony Stark fight crime without his billions. Great story!
nightcreature26 chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
im just asking but how old is beast boy and raven
t0xicd0g chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
bro i love your stories this one is my fav. it helped me with my depression you rock

spartain iv #1337 t0xic d0g
elf mermaid chapter 25 . 6/1/2014
I really liked the story! It was interesting to see the Titans in more mature events, and I appreciated the effort to keep them in character. Thank you for writing this! :)
madmopar chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
I would like to say that your writing style is very well done. ive read many of your stories and some ive liked better than others, my favorite was carved in stone but I digress. I enjoyed this story because of your explanation of Ravens home and how it was was very vibrant, it show a completely different culture than I expected. that said well done on to your next story
TheDarthGhost1 chapter 25 . 1/25/2014
I'm not a fan of overly long stories, but this one kept me coming back. Heck, most of the stuff from this author keeps me hooked. definitely would recommend.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
Also, I thought the people of Azerath were pacifists?
Guest chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
I loved the story but dreaded the ending :(
Oh well... But one thing: why couldn't Raven just open a portal and go back to before the economy failed an stop it from happening? It couldn't screw up the time continuum as much as Cyborg risked going back thousands of years could it? :P