Reviews for Reimagined: Tough Times In Jump City
JessimoRW chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Hey I wrote review about the story a little while ago and i made a request for an expansion about what was on cy's tapes and I'm sorry if that came off as a little rude asking for more out of a story that was already set, finished, and great. I'm probably over-reacting but I don't want you to think I was undermining the story I was just curious.
JessimoRW chapter 23 . 9/14/2017
I LOVED IT.
SO MUCH.

Can you write a story about what was on Cyborg's tapes?
JessimoRW chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET DISCOURAGED. I LOVE THIS FANFICTION.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
TERRA IS GOING DOWN!
Krusher chapter 17 . 5/21/2017
Pretty sure Deathstroke has taken down Bats once or twice. Maybe not killed but definitely beaten.
Bunnyfire chapter 23 . 2/5/2017
That was AWESOME! what a sad but lovely ending :'D great job as usual .
Guest chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
Omg I love this story plz make a sequel...anything to continue this
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Plz make an alternate ending for the gift I wasn't really happy with the original ending but it was still a wonderful story hope you write more story's :)
Jelamy chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
Sequel plzzzzzz
mooncutie11 chapter 20 . 6/11/2015
ahh i didn't read this for a while and kind of forgot what this is about. But I'll probably reread the whole thing soon. I bet this chapter was amazing though! (i didn't read it yet)
Elf-of-the-Sword chapter 25 . 5/8/2015
Pretty awesome story. This is the second crazy terra story I read. I like it. But I think there should be another story or some kind of sequel where we learn about what happens to Cyborg. Not enough Cyborg love.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/20/2014
I loved it. I can just imagine cyborg naming his baby raven, he was like her big brother!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2014
I read some people complain about how terra acts, she was evil in the comics so what's the big deal?
tsk91 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I do like the idea of superheroes being broke. There seems to be a strange rule in comics that billionaires are superheroes and use money to combat problems. What happens when money dries up, could Tony Stark fight crime without his billions. Great story!
nightcreature26 chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
im just asking but how old is beast boy and raven