Reviews for For Everything There is a First Time
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Very interesting. I never thought about Scottys childhood before.
scottydog chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

thats all i can say. you write beautifully! and scotty is soooooo in character!scotty definitely needs more fics about his childhood. this one was amazing!
Spockchick chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
How did I miss this? What a wonderful story, I just love Scotty, and it's clear you did yer homework, lass! Wonderful.
J. ROOF chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
You know how much I love this story. Hope to see you posting more again soon!
Lil black dog chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was a wonderful jaunt into the world of four-year-old Montgomery, and just how we'd expect the childhood of Starfleet's most ingenious and resourceful engineer to have gone. Loved the art picture of the 'dilithium crystal.' ;-)

Fortunately for Jim Kirk, whatever magic Scotty conjured up to keep things functioning even when they shouldn't 'usually worked.' ;-)

Great read!
LKalomi chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I can fully believe that this is about how Scotty's childhood went! Excellent writing, and I shall now go read the other stories you mentioned.
J0j2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow! Great Scotty story! He's very underwritten for, you know. It's so true! I can imagine this, "Usually works." it's so good, well written and believable!
Sakai999 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Absolutely delightful! Smiled all the way through the reading. I hope there will be more!
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Good one! I can sympathise with the teachers very well, too. I had a daughter who was reading 4th-5th grade level when she started preschool.