Reviews for Blanqeo
redsky0000 chapter 9 . 9/1
I like this story i just dont like how bad nels speech is. Its not that bad.
briar black death rose chapter 22 . 8/29
I think it ended on a good note. I know it's hard to keep writing bring you did good. Congrats and good luck with other future stories.
CottonCandyKing chapter 21 . 5/6
i really need more right now
this is probably getting pretty old now, isn't it? For some reason won't show me when it was last updated. It would be nice if it would be completed anytime soon. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. If it's not abandoned, that is.
Ah I'm so happy to see Rukia has taken a step towards accepting Ichigo and his new partner... although a lot of adjusting is in need aha. Her warning that it be best to make sure no one higher than her finds out about their relationship interest me though... I wonder how the captains in Soul Society would react to hearing the substitute Shinigami is dating an espada...
The ending was super cute. I love these blushing dorks together! Keep going, I look forward to the next chapter! :)
gollumsfriend chapter 21 . 3/25
So good to see an updated chapter for this story, thank you!
kenni-bun bun chapter 21 . 3/24
In my opinion, which is totally unbiased(lie), it's partly rukias fault that ichigo and orihimes relationship didn't work out. And he was not selfish for staying with orihime for as long as he did, he thought he would eventually fall for bed, but when he figured out it wasn't gonna happen he stayed for her. Not for selfish reasons. But noooo, the all mighty rukia says he was being selfish and lead her on, so it has to be true. I really don't like her. And I loved how grimmjow got flustered when ichigo called him attractive, s'cute.
briar black death rose chapter 21 . 3/23
I am hoping for soul reaper drama with the soul society
LustfulAvarices chapter 20 . 3/22
I believe in you .
Neuron-x chapter 20 . 3/4
Somehow this story wasn't already in my favourites/on my alert list which is weird because it's been one of my absolute favourites for a while now and I'm always keeping my fingers crossed for an update! I was so happy to see one, I've already read this chapter like ten times over!

It's great to see Ichigo stepping up and defending Grimmjow; it proves he has finally fully accepted the change in Grimmjow's behaviour. Although I do hope he doesn't lose his friendship with Rukia over it... hopefully she'll come round.

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before now, but i will take this chance to say I've enjoyed the whole story so far; fics that revolve around Grimmjow adapting to the human world and human emotions are one of my favourite types ad I love the effort you've put in the describe and portray his character throughout the process.
Also, I think you've done great justice to Orihime as well. You've showed her passion, loyalty and maturity whilst so many other people would just pass her off as being 'the jealous ex'.
Generally I'm not that big of a fan of Nel (mostly in her adult form) but I really like how you've written her and I adore the relationship she shares with Grimmjow. As ichigo said - he would make an adorable father like this!

Thank you for the time you've put into writing and I look forward to the next chapter!
kenni-bun bun chapter 20 . 3/2
Sweet mother of baby Jesus... Finally, FINALLY, ichigo is thinking of himself and not everyone else! I am delighted, in a sadistic kinda way, that he told rukia off. I don't care for her, though I don't hate her as much as orihime.
kenni-bun bun chapter 10 . 3/1
FINALLY! Is it horrible that grimmjow, someone who isn't supposed to get the concept of feelings, understands them better than ichigo? I, in fact, find it hilarious. Though grimmjow avoided ichigo, he did so because ichigo didn't try to understand that he had changed, but ichigo just didn't want to admit anything at all and answered everything with anger. *sigh* you're supposed to be the one with a 'heart' ichigo and you act as though you don't even understand it. He is beyond dense. And orihime was kinda blatantly oblivious to ichigos lack of feelings, she thought that ichigo 'needed' her, that he couldn't live without her. That's not love baby, and that's not how you get people to love you back. I think this is the deepest I've ever gotten over a story, I'm never this serious usually. Kudos.
kenni-bun bun chapter 5 . 2/29
You seem to be sadistic... I like you.
kenni-bun bun chapter 3 . 2/29
*let's out a shakey breath* oh took too much for me to not cackle like a maniac. I love isshin. And grimmjow was so venerable, well a little but that's a lot for him. And I give you your props for making me feel somewhat bad for orihime, but she was naïve to think having sex with ichigo was gonna make him love her, trust me it ain't. Seeing as I am thoroughly enjoying this, I might end up reviewing every chapter, possibly.
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 2/29
I have a serious problem... I really hate orihime. So I took all I had to actually start this. Not that it wasn't good, it was, it's just anything ichi/hime I desperately try to avoid. So you almost lost me with this chapter. But, though I loathe them, I love grimm/ichi. I'm willing to grumble and mope while orihime and ichigo are together, cause I know it'll be worth it for when grimmjow and ichigo become a thing.
briar black death rose chapter 20 . 2/26
10 years wow that's long but good. I gotta reread it.