Reviews for Grand Mal
this is one of the most amazing books ever written!
luvvvvvvvvvvv it!
ok i luv this story but just 1 thing...LEE IS WAY FASTER THEN NARUTO thats the only thing that pisses me off
cary99 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Don't worry men even with the buliesade surrounded you, you are still amazing
Celestialfae chapter 35 . 9/30/2013
Is this story ever going to be updated? I want to see how things are going to go? Like with Ino and her treatment since the pizza thing? Or Lee with Neji? Or if Danzo is going to try to prove Sai's "innocence"? Or is Madara is going to do anything? Something like that. Tell me.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
After reading FanFiction from this site since 2009, one or more stories a week this is my first ever review. I like your story 9out of10. For a normal one and 10of10. For an epilepsy related one. I was diagnosed in the seventh grade at a slumber party. My first noticed one a grand mall , sacred my best friend. Good thing my dad is an EMT. I reread re-read the story, because I like the first one end its still my favorite. It's possible and doesn't portray epilepsy as a cruel joke. I've graduated with anatomy physiology and chemistry credits and the symptoms are true for that epilepsy. If I make an account I'll tell you
ZexionNomura chapter 35 . 2/12/2013
Please hurry to come back to the story. I have been impatiently waiting for nearly a year for chapter 36. And please do add a lemon. Good or not i think it would be insanely hot either way.
ZexionNomura chapter 29 . 2/12/2013
Neji/Lee is clearly the superior choice.
Anon chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
In the AN you suggested that your spelling and grammar suck. They seem relatively average for this day and age to be sure. If you are really concerned about them...might I recommend getting a beta? To look over you story and correct whatever errors they find?
Anon chapter 35 . 1/2/2013
OH MY GOD! This story (thus far) has been beautifully and artistically written. You know the spelling, grammar and punctuation are not NEARLY as bad as one would expect from someone with dyslexia. I think that your writing has the potential to take you quite far. Keep up the good work. Regarding the possible 'lemon' you mentioned, I think that would be a fantastic idea. I cannot offer to adopt the story however because I quite simply could not do the job as well as you have so far.
Anon chapter 35 . 10/7/2012
I hope you have another chapter out soon and I would definitely love a lemon in is also creative so kudos to you.
Celestialfae chapter 35 . 9/14/2012
I hope their relationship last and that Sasuke doesnt turn sterotypical stuck up jock and ditch Naruto for someone "better". That seems to be the case in those teen movies. The popular jock dates the not so popular girl or guy then peer pressure sets in and he rebuffs his mate for favor of please his peers and the new hot bitch that nosed her/his way into their lifes.

Although that is not going to happen, SasuNaru and ItaKyu will triumph and Neji might get to kick Hidan's ass. Though they are not out of the woods yet, figuratively speaking of course.

There is still the matter of the trial or if their is going to be a trial over the Sai thing. And what of Ino. Even though she was a bit of a btich for that "stunt", she doesnt truly deserve to be hounded on the rest of her school life. Maybe an InoShika pairing. Update and be happy.
Anonymous chapter 35 . 9/8/2012
You gotta keep writing this. Your spelling and grammar may be a little off but you still write beautifully.
sugardash chapter 35 . 8/12/2012
Wow love it plz continue !