Reviews for Talon
hotforteacher3 chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE!
all forms of fluff chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Really enjoyed this story. It was kinda rushed, or maybe it was brisk. Either way It was a quick read but enjoyable. You did good.
LadySnape88 chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Please finish!
Ali chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
Nice ending to a very nice story. I hope Jayne and River will get to keep the Kayninette and Mal will get Serenity back so they all get what they want.
Cede-Lede chapter 15 . 1/1/2012
I loved this exchange. It seemed very THEM.

"Comfortable. Broken down barriers. New step in our relationship." Her voice was startlingly clear. Jayne stared at the ceiling, considering those words for a moment.

"We in a relationship now?"

"Steps have been taken, but none that can't go back."

Jayne grunted, running a hand through the silky strands of her hair. "Ain't sure I wanta go back, moonbrain. Thinkin' here's a good place as any."

Also, congrats on finishing! That's a huge accomplishment and must feel completely awesome.
crazy-chick-mia chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful, really enjoyed it!
RevDorothyL chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
Lovely! What a satisfactory conclusion - thanks for crossing the "T"s and dotting the "I"s on this tale!
ereshai chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
Thanks for finishing!

I enjoyed this story a lot.
Irishbrneyes chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
Please, please, please! You have got to put us out of our misery, and finish this awesome story of Rayne! Please!
Irishbrneyes chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
Please,
jewelshinely chapter 14 . 5/25/2011
So good chapter. Thank you for not dragging Rivers abduction out too long. I'm finally glad I got back to this site to read and found your story with several new chapters. I really like this story. Ready for some River/Jayne moments. Please update soon. Thanks.
bladefax chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
Awesome chapter...keep up the great work. Looking forward to more, soon!
Sunshineali chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
Great chapter! Loved that River saved the day. :)
RevDorothyL chapter 14 . 4/12/2011
Loved the "thrillin' heroics" in this chapter, and especially the fact that Jayne caught on so fast to what River - even in her mental confusion - was trying to communicate and was about to do.
Jena chapter 14 . 4/11/2011
Thanks for the update. I'm glad River was saved so quickly.