Reviews for It's a Terrible Thing To Fall
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Posted 16 June 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.
KOTOR AU: Revan faces an enemy she will not even fight, her true love

The piece is an interesting one. The idea of having Carth be the one who was captured and falls. But, as the author points out, The idea is possible, and only his not being a Force user would have stopped it.

It is a nicely done dark piece, Carth is someone she would not want to kill, even if he had fallen, and without Bastila's battle mediation, the enemy still has overwhelming firepower as long as the ships built by the Star Forge last.

Pick of the Week
Resacon1990 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
That was beautiful. Really tugged at the heart strings! I kept wishing for that happy ending. That everything would be ok and they can live a normal life but I guess it wouldn't be a tragedy if that happened :/ But it was wonderful and a fantastic view on things! Loved it!

Keep writing!
grandnester chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is a very well crafted story. Not only were the interactions between Revan and Carth intense and intriguing, I found myseff really enjoying the lesser relationships in the piece.
Deleted25 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
You-you made me cry! That's horrible and yet so good! And I can totally see that happening to Carth and Revan if he fell and was taken instead. And I kept readin and hoping for a happy ending, but it never came, and I realise that it's because there aren't always happy endings but it's still so sad.

I'm glad you finished it.