Reviews for Midnight Madness
rcfan77 chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Very lovely! :) love the banter! :)
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
ooh poor Patrick! :)
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
"as my brother suggested 'sewage coloured', delightful thought" -
Gotta love brothers, eh?
Trina chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
This was truly excellent. I feel you nailed the characters and their reactions just right. Well fine.
Perdition Raiser chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
This is really awesome. Please don't stop. I really would love to read chapter 3 like right now. .
Professor Hardy chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
its interesting...:D
Alydia Rackham chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
"The Mentalist" is my FAVORITE TV show. I think it's brilliant, and the premise to THIS little story just looked so funny, I had to check it out. Nicely done! Quite hilarious, especially Lisbon's initial reaction. ;)
chrysanthemumsies chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I read this once, and you have no idea how long I have been searching for it once more.

And now I've found it, it has not disappointed my expectations!

Thank you for writing it! c:
MeltedChoccoButton chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I know this is meant as a comedy, but I hate Jane in this. Mocking a disorientated vulnerable Lisbon is harsh. This is not a criticism of your writing skills. The story is in character and wonderfully paced. Maybe i'm just a humourless saddo. Oh well.
InMyVeins chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
"Your face looks like a porcupines rear end!"

haha Lisbon..(:

you got the characters spot on! I do so dearly hope you will update soon..
forthecoast chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
I'm so glad you write a conclusion for this! I really, really enjoyed this story. Your character voices were wonderful and you write extremely well!

Hopefully you'll write more in the future. The fandom needs more good authors. That much I can assure you :)
forthecoast chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Okay, this was seriously fun. I love insufferable, bare-chested Jane who has all the answers, and snarky, still-slightly-drugged Lisbon who doesn't know how she got here. ALSO, he hypnotized her back to bed and she hit him. Nicely done!

Off to read Part 2 now :)
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Okay, this was hilarious. I think I love ch 1 better, just because the imagery of terrified, pissed off, helpless Lisbon and bare-chested, I know everything Jane amuses me no end. That, and him hypnotizing her into bed? Yeah, I think a general ass whipping would be in order.

Terrible war going on in Lisbon, wanting to run screaming into the night, yet pinned by bare chested Jane. HA!

Great job on the voices too!

This was a lot of fun. This fandom needs more well-written ridiculousness.
DrEvilsketch chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
i love the imagery! you describe things really well. also, i loved janes teasing of lisbon "i had a dream that a woman told me i had a nice chest." janes very very bad... heh heh!
Anna chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
that was awesome! I need more!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »