Reviews for Lucky Number Seven
ricebubble chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Awesome! I am working my way backwards through your archive of stories :) I think I have read some of them before but another reading won't hurt. They are all wonderful :)

love

ricebubble
Emily chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Loved this one! You lost me a little at the beginning (that may have been because it's been a long day) but I loved the decisive ending. Always enjoy your oneshots and competent grammar.
skagengiirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was awesome! Just what I needed in terms of good fanfiction. Very neat and simple.
nopenname66 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh, Em -

Would that you were writing for Hart and the gang at Fox.

Nice job, as usual. I always look forward to your stories.

Sue
Don'tCallMeNymphadora4 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Awesome! Just what I needed right now, a good dose of Bones & Booth Fluff! Thanks so much it really hit the spot for me!

Lark
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This was...great! It was wonderful, I loved it. (:
my-completeness chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Looooved it!
eitoph chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Okay, so I caved, you did say only *mild* spoilers, so you totally made me cave on my spoiler-free caveat. I might just have to hold you responsible ;)

I love how subtle this is! And just some of the lines you've used are just so well crafted (if that makes any sense) - I really enjoyed this :) Your last line, it all seems to hopeful without it having to have this grand ending - it's different and I like it.

Hope you're well my dear! :)
Ruby chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I love it! Beautifully written, and so in character. I'd love to know Booth's thought process as to how he "finally' figured out, nobody could ever meet the standard.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
oooh! goody goody goody, sounds like a good one! cant wait!
etakkate chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
i just absolutely love your stories! like a puff of fresh, cool air on a humid day! 10 days to go! I can't wait! and I can't wait for another little one shot from Tadpole24!
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
You never disappoint ) Love your fics!
bones35 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Great story - we can only hope, right?

Great use of visuals and the lonliness she now recognizes.
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I so hope this is how it goes...I really hope you have inside information! Love the statement about Hannah not meeting the standard!
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I loved this! Just a oneshot? :D

LOVE Reading you're work! Always good! :D

can't wait to read more from you :D