Reviews for Lucky Number Seven
Erniegirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
More please! This was sweet and simple and I want more please. kthnxbai.
harper83 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
More! There needs to be more! Loved it!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hi there,

I hate this whole Booth/Hannah scenario...I am dreading the first half of this season...I like how you dealt with the subject here within the first three weeks of their return...Hannah 'could never measure up to the standard'...that' for sure! The only feeling I got here though is one of being irked at Booth...He practically avoids her for three weeks...puts it down to being busy with catching up at work and Hannah...Then suddenly Hannah is flying off, things have ended and he is back to Bones again for company...Sorry but I am a little annoyed at Booth right now...I suppose we can not blame him though for trying to move on...but he never really tried with Bones that night at the Hoover...He gave up too easy...

Really enjoyed this and hope that they deal with it as quickly on the show, but something tells me it will be a little bit more drawn out...

Ger
LondonLi chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That was lovely, although I have a feeling it will be a little more than a few weeks for this to come about. Thanks for posting!
Cassiopeia's chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hey :))

Do you know what I liked the most ? That it's very possible to happen, because it's their style. Not fluffy or too romantic, but the intentions are clear.

That's very likely, you know ?

Anyway, loved it like I all of yours and look forward to some more one shots :))

Michi

xx
Skole chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Gah I loved, loved, loved it! If we get this outcome in say 5 or 6 episodes in, I will be a happy lass!

As always your prosaic flow and dialogue just dances down the page. I'm look forward to hopefully some more oneshots as the new season screens *crosses fingers*

Thanks for writing!
squintwannabe chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I hope there is more. Great srart.
rosyle chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This story was simple, yet powerful. Loved the way you wrote this.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Cute. These post-Hannah stories are helping me to deal with the idea of her presence for the first several episodes, haha.
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh Em...

It was absolutely beautiful! :) I loved the feeling of sadness at the beginning, and how you made it feel so awkward for her, so foreign... the little details she noticed... PERFECT. :) You make ME want to write a oneshot! GAH! :)

Love it... absolutely love it. :)

And i loved the 'You're always welcome' thing... little bit of shivers there... loved it... thank you :) (ten more days!)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2