Reviews for Tail of the moon: The Saphire Night
Rosealee15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Loved it. Hope you come out with a next one soon
Seleste chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Please updat it sounds so good!
bertabee chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Enjoyed it can't wait for next chappie.
InuKitti chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is really good. please continue it.

Inukitti
Dreams of Insanity chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
this is AWESOME! You should continue it :) I really enjoyed the first chapter and I like the summary/plot that you have cooked up, your writing is great too.

Seriously, you should continue it! :P
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
hehehe, I like it already! Please update with the next chapter soon. I look forward to seeing how this story will play out
SivMeille chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow. Okay. I don't mean to make it sound flamey, but you've made Usagi and Kame a bit too mary sue-ish. With the part about the scholars, it's become sort of unrealistic, and it feels a bit weird. I know you wanted Usagi to be a better ninja (And let's face it, she was pretty useless up till the last few volumes in the manga) but you shouldn't overdo it, I think... Sorry. I know you can't really do anything about it now, but it was just bothering me a little...

Anyway, I like where this story is going. Would love to read more, actually. I wonder if Ranmaru will survive somehow in this story?

A few grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing majorly distracting...

I'm glad that Kame and Usagi have a good relationship in this story, as opposed to the rather tragic one in the manga. I really liked how Mamezou referred to Usagi as mama and shocked all the people there XD It made me happy.

Okay, anyway, I'll shut up. Will you be updating this anytime soon? *puppy eyes*
Mei Neko chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I've been waiting for a AU fic for this series! The story so far has been well written and it was enjoyable. However due to my own tastes, I felt that it was a bit too much with the mission for the scholars.

But that's just my own taste - keep up the good work!