Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
FranArian chapter 17 . 10/1/2016
Brilliant story!
sd4ianto chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
Okay, for some reason I had not read this one. Brilliant story. Even the OoC part of Ianto in the park snogging Jack like that. We'll put that to stress.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
DarkwingDuckie chapter 17 . 6/13/2012
Loved it! Poor Ianto gets so battered and abused... but he's so strong. And still wants sex after all that! The story was so interesting with the bank robbery and how the robbers were tracked down... brilliant!
Shara Raizel chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
aww! this ending was really really really REALLY sweet! the way jack got all choked up... the threat of constant pregnancy (laughed at that one)... this one just made me smile. that ending moment was really tender and i think that you should put in more moment like that in your future stories. loved this story and thought that it was really well written apart from some typos. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
interesting confession. ianto certainly scared the shit out of davies. that parting with swanson was well written too.
Shara Raizel chapter 15 . 3/20/2012
don't know whether or not to feel sorry for Davies, but i kinda can't help it when jack's boring down on the man. jack can be scary. :X
Shara Raizel chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
step into the bad side~! Gonna take a mean ride... XD sorry dream girls moment.

jack sure knows how to play things up. i'm just going to assume that the man in the leather coat is owen and that ianto is the one in the back of the room. can't wait to see how this goes.
Shara Raizel chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
another sweet chapter. i love that owen admitted to being worried about ianto. i like it when writers show his more sensitive side when we mostly see his sarcasm.
Shara Raizel chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
naughty naughty jack. kinda kinky at the end but we all know what jack is like and that he should know better then to stop what he's started. :P
Shara Raizel chapter 11 . 3/20/2012
things a little harsh back at torchwood for our kidnappers huh? jack just can't help messing with them though can he?
Shara Raizel chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
oh brilliant. i love owen at the end of this chapter. not too many people like him but i find him rather fun once you get past his scathing remarks.
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
I like swanson. now i'm not good at remembering supporting characters but is swanson from that episode where they had to bring suzie back to life? cause that's the only character i can think of that swanson that might be. :P
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
yay! ianto is saved! :D i would have been a wreck too if i'd been in ianto's place.
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
i think ianto's just about hit panic mode. poor guy. hope jack can do something soon.