Reviews for A NEW LIFE TREASURED
You impress me, all the research you did of the hotel. What about the judge Luther? Did he do what you wrote? Is he real?
I like this chapter alot.
Sarai chapter 41 . 1/12
Awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Just realized the name of the owner of Dry Creek Galleries. lol Mr. Mattingly... You already know what I think about this chapter and every chapter in this trilogy.
Glo chapter 41 . 11/24/2013
very interesting Story Keep up the good work, Ilove Sully and Michaela TheyYare so right for each other they know thereal Meaning of Love
Chacha chapter 41 . 10/27/2013
OH! Linda I love your story now more than the first time I read it. You had made me laugh,cry,be happy
and sand. You are a great writer to make people have all this feelings.
Thanks for this 2 great stories.
Belinda chapter 28 . 6/3/2013
Love the talk that Sully gave to Matthew.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
I don't know how you do it, Linda. My second time around and I'm crying again as Sully is dancing with his 2 daughters and the things he said to them.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
"I feel like I do know you...our spirits reached out to one another...brothers and sisters in Christ,". This statement reminded me of our friendship. I know we met because of DQ but there's more to it than that.

Love ya,
Belinda
bebeross chapter 37 . 4/24/2013
Linda, I haven't commented very much because there is so much I want to say. Just want you to know that I am enjoying every word. I am waiting till the end then I will bare my heart. But just to say right now, this whole story has touched me beyond words!

Belinda
Sully's Sidekick chapter 41 . 10/2/2012
I know it took me many months to read this wonderful fanfiction, but I wanted to savor every scene. The descriptions and the way you wove each scene gave me a front seat to the action and emotion. The journal entries written by their ancestors were a lovely twist within this modern day romance, and I loved all the parodies with the original DQMW series that you interlaced with these characters that are just as charming as they were on TV. The fact that Sully doesn't have to morn the loss of his infant daughter in your version is the icing on the cake for me.

Jake & Teresa, Loren and Dorothy, and Robert E & Grace were wonderful additions, but the Preston and Daniel inclusions were my favorite of the townies. Having Cloud Dancing and Snowbird as Michaela and Sully's best friends was such a treasure and I thank you for making them an important part of this story.

Favorite lines? Far too many to list. Favorite scenes? SOOO many too, but the bed-making scene in chapter 23 tops them all for me. hehehe SO funny!

Linda, your attention to detail and hours of accurate research really shine through. I could "see" every scene play out clearly in my mind. Beautifully written, sensual, and suspenseful - everything I love in a good romance novel. :)

I give you a ***STANDING OVATION!***
ReneyC chapter 41 . 3/26/2012
Another wonderful inspiring story! Thank you for an excellent read, and some great lessons.
Josephine777 chapter 41 . 9/3/2011
Just a couple more thoughts about your wonderful story. I loved your humour, Your remedies for infertility had me in stitches. I also loved the way you incorporated the items from youtube. It really added to the atmosphere of your stories. I can't wait for the sequel.
Josephine777 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I have just finished your 2 long stories and totally loved them both. I couldn't stop reading. You have a very gripping way of writing. I can't wait to read the next one. Please, please finish it soon.

I have just started reading Fanfiction a couple of months ago and am hooked. I was very sad when DQMW came to and end and like thousands of other fans we have always hoped for more. While reading these modern day sories of yours, it struck me that this would be the way for DQ to continue. I especially like yours because of the diary. What a way to tie the two series together. Having 'Sully's Junction would be perfect as well as all the charachers could carry on in a smaller comunity.
Sullylover chapter 41 . 7/14/2011
I loved both A New Love Deserved and A New Life Treasured. Can't wait to read A New Joy Anticipated! I'm not a critic. I'm just a fan who really enjoys reading your stories.
calimero56 chapter 41 . 7/9/2011
I love DQ.I thought about not writing a review,but here it is.

i read your 2 stories,i could not put it down.

your writing is smooth and powerfull! funny ,sad etc.

My only critic would be that it is too religious for my taste,I missed Cloud dancing being who he was ,and not convert to christianity.

I will read the next part,because I am so hooked though...