Reviews for Snapshots
peanut butter s'mores chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Awwwwww! Such a strong bond they share.. Great story! Both realistic and more than it seems. Thanks for making this.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Nice. :]
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I've read a lot of Takeru/Hikari around here and particularly those of these type - the one-shot, short, focusing on their friendship and hints of something more...

But I love yours so much because they are so in character I can easily imagine Hikari and Takeru at the beach, Patamon and Gatomon napping, and these two conversing. It's detailed and the dialgoue speaks for itself and... it's just really, really good. To me, you've conquered the Takari one-shot.
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
D'awwww... I love this! :D
Squit Ayumin chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Aw, this was so cute and lovely!
hello.yuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was a cute one shot :)

I liked it
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow. Just wow. I love the descriptions of the subjects in each of the photos. Your imagery is absolutely wonderful. Love it!
jocular monoceros chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is a beautiful story. It's so difficult to find a sweet, great takari story. Thank you.
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Takari is the only shipping in the world where fluff does not nauseate me, and there is never enough. This made me all warm and fuzzy and happy inside, as proper fluff should. Wonderful. (:
Crisalide chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I adore it so~!
digicaptor chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
LOVE THIS PAIRING TO THE MAX! ITS SUPPOSED TO BE CANON! RAWR! what a cute story! thanks for writing it. Please continue to write more takari goodness:D
kitto-be-alright chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awwww that was one of the cutest things I've read in such a long time. You're an amazing writer; I really enjoyed it! :)
secret354 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
that was a really sweet and cute one shot! great job!
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I'm always up for good Takari fluff, and this was good Takari fluff. So you can imagine that I loved it! Very cute!
li'miss sunshine chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWW! I really really really really really want to be Kari in the story. Or her in general. LOL