Reviews for La Vie en Rose
Sgt. Sarcasm chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
OMG I love this sooooooooooooo much!
Powerfulweak chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
I have watched the movie French Kiss literally dozens of times. It is one of my favorite romantic comedies. I love what you did with the story. This gave me so many warm fuzzies.
J.Overbye chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
I've never watched the movie, but now I've made it my lifegoal of the week! (Gotta start somewhere ...)
I LOVED IT!
Jamie-Destiel Leigh chapter 8 . 3/7/2013
This was beautifully done! Great mash-up reading this I watched the film after :')! Did this so well! Great fic! :)!
HalfBloodAlchemist-10 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
To Lani:

If you will notice only two stories are what you are calling plagarizing, talentless hacking. The only reason I kept to the dialogue of the movies was because I wanted to see what it would be like to have different characters with different personalities set in the same situation. Their reactions are not the same and variations HAVE been made. I ALSO MADE SURE TO SHOW THAT CREDIT WENT TO THE MAKERS OF THE MOVIES INSTEAD OF JUST CLAIMING THAT I MADE IT UP ALL BY MYSELF! It's called a REMAKE! You want to call the people who remade older movies talentless, plagarizing hacks then by all means call up Hollywood and all the production companies of those remakes and report them as well. THEY ARE MAKING MONEY OFF OF JUST SLAPPING THE EXACT SAME STUFF UP ON THE SCREEN WITHOUT ANY DIFFERENCES MADE. I did this for fun. If you ALSO will notice the rest of my stories are entirely original so therefore I do have writing talent and don't just steal from others for the sake of trying to piss you off. Thank you for your opinion and have a nice day.
elizaye chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
I was just a bit amused by the first two chapters, not particularly interested. I debated whether or not I was curious enough to continue after each of them. Toward the end of this chapter, I knew that I made the right choice. Good job-after reading the second half of this chapter, I'm hooked!

And I know it's gonna look silly, me quoting you to yourself, but I really, really like this bit:

"You say that now but… after a time you would start to forget. First you'll forget his nose, his chin. You'll struggle to remember the exact shade of his eyes. And then one day you'll wake up and he'll be gone. His voice, smell, his face…. He will have left you anyway. And then…" at this Castiel took Dean's wrist emphatically, looking downtrodden at his own words. "Then you can begin again."

So yeah. Awesomeness! I am now going to continue reading.
sinnersdate chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
great but i think you should have made dean the con man
It's Rayning chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
Huh, you actually made me cry a bit, not out of sadness, but of how absolutely loving and romantic this was. Now, I only usually cry if something's sad, but in this case, that was not it, except maybe for that part when Dean left and Cas didn't call him back. I love how you based this on the French Kiss. I absolutely love AU's especially ones that are based on things that are so romantic, and actually, cliche. Very, very nice.
Soulless Cas chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
This was really really cute :D

I love Conman!Cas! He's so awesome!

Oooh, Dean and Sam :S even though I might like them just a little bit, they're not as meant to be as Dean and Cas :3

I must say this fic was extremely well-written. Nice work!
Chewbacabra chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
God, this fic is great. And gave me lots of laughs when I went and watched the trailer for French kiss.

So sweet! And adorable! And full of crime and madness!
butterflybabe23 chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
This. story. was. AMAZING! I'm so glad I found this fic! It is incredibly well-written and the chracters are perfect! I adore Destiel and this is one of the best Dean/Cas fics I've read on here!
Silverwitch07 chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Freaking incredible. I really don't know how else to describe it. :) Instant fave!
bryn chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
AURGH! so amazing I love it. my favorite part was gabriel telling cas that he needed help with the end of the love story and giving cas the tickets AURGH amazing :D
Walkure Leuad chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
i love this... i love the way castiel fell for Dean... well deserved, yeah right! one instant you don't care and the next you heart is stolen!
Heart Torn Out chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
S.O. A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

By the by, what does la vie en rose mean?