Reviews for Kazoku
Aklee chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
What a cute story :) I always wondered how Sora would cope with Yamato being away for so long, and what went through his mind each time he left her. You wrote this so realistically. Really good job!
Ymoo chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I like fluffy XP Good one! Although an astronout Matt would be sexier 8D
Elven Star Angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
You made a lot up but you made it up with such conviction that everyone will believe you!

It's beautiful! Really is! You didn't need to do sexy... no need for it because your writing makes up for everything!

Pardon the million exclamation marks but truth is I'm so emotional after reading this! I'm actually crying!

It's a perfect story! I don't usually like oneshots because they're too short and abrupt but yours was actually a flowing story!

PERFECT!

Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It's a really convincing explanation, I think!

I loved it! The way you portrayed Yamato is really true to his character, and it's really sweet how he realized he just needs Sora and his daughter (squeals) You did a great job /

And yeah, "Kazoku" is family ;)
Ashrie chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is absolutely adorable. Really. This is the sort of Sorato fanfiction I'm always on the hunt for - something canon, in the realm of the Digimon universe. I love taht you put Gabumon in there! I find most Sorato fics are always set in alternate worlds and I hate that.

But this! The writing is fabulous, the story is revealed well. Everything you made up flows and nothing sticks out weird - I like that you sent Matt off to college, rather than running on the fame of his band.

This is beautiful. I hope you might write more, later! Thank you for sharing this.
Jessica chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That was good. Well done.

My only critique is that you really shouldn't put in random Japanese words... you're writing for an English audience, not a Japanese one. It disrupts the flow of your writing. And more than half of the people reading will not even know what the word means - even though, obviously, you do. It's just not something you should do if you want your writing to be taken seriously. (I wouldn't put the story's title in Japanese, either...)

You're a solid writer. And the Sorato fandom appreciates your contribition. Thank you.
Yamora Love n Friendship chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
this was a cute story )
blueberrrykisses chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Aww man! I was actually hoping for more.

It was very lovely and really well written.