Reviews for All In on a Backroom Bet
KAYLYNNE HENDERS chapter 23 . 3/18
YOU HAVE LAUREN TANNER EMAIL YOU CAN SENT IT TO MY
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Watching the gymnastics in the CWGs made me feel like I had to read this again :D
ELM-Tree10 chapter 45 . 4/18/2014
I am so sad that this story is over. I think I've reread this whole story at least 3 times now. You have such an amazing talent and I've enjoyed watching the growth of all the characters. I feel that this really helped actually finish the real series off in my head. Honestly, if this had been the real show I think it would still be on the air because of how much thought and story growth you put in. I know you said you won't be writing again and I will mourn that loss but I just wanted you to know how amazing your talent is. . . maybe a bunch of one shots? :D
I think the epilogue was really interesting and I like how everyone's lives didn't end in a picture perfect way. I was sad steve died but it was a good addition. Great job and I will miss this story!
Elizabeth chapter 45 . 3/23/2014
Great Chapter! A satisfying ending. I liked how Lauren and Carter got back together, the "Olympic Family", Carter's steady rise in the world of Olympics (I do not think anyone thought the Silver Prince would stay in Gymnastics as long as he did), Sasha/Payson and the miniseries that reunited the Rock's Gymnasts.
iargyrop chapter 45 . 3/2/2014
I love this ending! The whole thing made me crry! Lauren and Carter forever!
Luv2Live chapter 45 . 2/9/2014
First off thank you so so so much. I am beyond joyed that you finished it and talk about an ending, that was a BEAST of a chapter. I loved it. It had so so much, I see what you mean about being Harry Potteresq but it wasn't bad. You totally made it work. I didn't even hate the Payson/Sasha aspect. I reflected on it and I think my hate came from the fact that Payson was clearly his favorite and at times Lauren already had to fight to get positive attention. If there was a relationship then it made it that much harder for others to get any sort of attention from him. It worked, though its still weird to me, them together. But I liked it, loved it, I swear!
Don't disappear quite yet. I'll PM you and write an obnoxiously long message in the next day or so. I'm thinking about rereading it again so I can do it all together.
Thank you so much for reading it, it is and will always be one of my absolute favorites on this site. It hasn't received the favs, reviews, likes etc that it deserves. Rarely have I come across stories where the authors do such a good job of fleshing out and bringing to live the characters. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 45 . 2/9/2014
This chapter could keep going and going and I would never get sick of it. I feel like there's more I need to know. Absolutely love it all like the friendship between Austin, Lauren and Carter which has lasted all these years, sad that Payson and Lauren aren't very close anymore but it makes it realistic so I love it in its own way. Also love the children, just love everything! Thankyou thankyou thankyou for this amazing story and I'm sorry to hear you won't be writing anything else :'( but good luck and best wishes for everything you do!
ELM-Tree10 chapter 44 . 11/22/2013
I've been traveling so I haven't had the chance to read or review until now! Wow this is some great stuff! I'm totally sad Lauren and Carter broke up but I'm also sensing a reunion :)
Also, Lauren having Austin's baby?! I think it's sweet but totally was a surprise. Hopefully that all works out because I want Austin to get a baby but I still think Lauren is young and the physical restraints of a pregnancy might stop her shooting to the top in her field. I can't wait to read more about Payson too and hopefully you can add some more Kelly and Beth because I've grown fond of them too :)

Great job though I can't wait for the next chapter even though it means the end of the amazing story is closer. In the mean time I'll probably go through and reread all the previous chapters!
Elizabeth chapter 44 . 11/8/2013
Waiting in baited breath for the next chapter. Hope it comes soon.
J chapter 44 . 10/2/2013
Really hope the next chapter is coming soon! Loving this story but a bit sad its coming so close to the end.
Dr. Ashtray chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
the 2011 Men's National Team. Danell Leyva (youngest member and all-around champ) or Jake Dalton for example. I know you can't now, but I was wondering why you didn't. I'm also pretty sure that the Hamm brothers didn't make a comeback in 2011.
Dr. Ashtray chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
I guess with your characters, you had to cut out some of the actual gymnasts, but I'm pretty sure you could've put in a lot more peo
anam chapter 44 . 9/11/2013
'Sasha fractured his cheekbone'?! Are u kidding me? I SWOONED.. hehe.. Completely agree with Laurens assessment and so excited that Payson will be going back to the Rock :)
So yes, I am wholeheartedly and desperately following Paysons (and Sasha pls?) story! Thanks for a great chapter. Cant wait for the next epilogue..
iargyrop chapter 44 . 9/10/2013
Oh no! I hope Lauren and Carter find their way back to eachother because they are so cute together! Lauren should be having Carters' babies not Jack and Austins'. Please update soon!
J chapter 44 . 9/10/2013
Dagnam it! Get the next chapter up now! ;-)