Reviews for Fire with Fire
JesusLover13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I honestly can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. I've never in my life read a story quite like this one. I love how it had no dialogue and yet it portrayed everything perfectly. And it was nice to see someone actually get into Azula's head without making her crazy. Thank you for that. This is truly amazing and I think you're an awesome writer! Keep up the awesome work! _
Lady Kaisa chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
The thing about crack-fics (and crack-pairings) is that when they're done well, they have a way of taking root in the mind of the reader. ...well, at least *this* reader.

Basically, I really liked this - and it works without dialogue, because Jeong Jeong's always seemed to me a character of action and not words (even though he has a sharp tongue when he does speak).
Loopy777 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I think you did a good job capturing Azula's voice and mindset with this piece. The tight 3rd person POV didn't allow us to hear Jeong-Jeong's thoughts, but I think his mysterious presentation really worked here; no doubt he was just thinking something about Fire bringing savagery etc, but seeing him as a mysterious, powerful Firebender who dismissed Azula and then stayed in a defensive mode really captured the mystique of his Deserter identity.

The only problem I saw was in the second paragraph, where the sentence structure was a bit odd. Also, I would have liked to hear at least a little about the setting, but otherwise, I can't imagine a better presentation of this odd couple. Great work!
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Dear God, what have you done? Azula and Jeong-Jeong. This is the most insane and ludicrous pairing I have ever seen. And I've seen a lot.

Well done.

The action scenes were flawless and flowed very well and you did a great job with describing Azula's feelings toward The Traitor without making her sound stupid or OOC. By far one of the best 'no-talking' story I've ever seen. Excellent job.

Thanks for the tip about the Ladies in your A/N.

P.S. Jeong-Jeong isn't just the man. He's THE MAN.
ororomunroe531 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Totally agree with the AN at the bottom. I see so many girls try to play the power game in their relationships, but the guys won't play back, so they end up being walked all over. Because lets face it. Us girls have a tendency to go overboard sometimes, lol. And then their guys end up wondering why the chick dumps them. Silly boys. You never learn.

But thats' why we have fanfiction,eh? We can write the perfect guy.

I talk too much.

-Zandra :3
Densharr chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Awesome. I mean, Jeong Jeong? Flippin' EPIC.
thumbs up chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
olala, that was hot - and sexy in a strange but interesting kind of way... never thought of this pairing before, but i'm already starting to like it! *g*
Sharky237 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hiatus, ya right. I bet you couldn't stay away from FFN, any fandom for a week straight. ;D