Reviews for How Suki Killed Sokka's SelfEsteem
ikki chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
stupid
theatre4life chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACOUUUUUUG HAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T EVEN! This is too hilarious for words! I came here beucase one of your stories was nominated for Carrot-Bunny's ATLA Awards and do not regret it at all!
Sleeping Kangaroo chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
All I could say, over and over again while silently laughing hysterically: It's the Cabbage Man.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Bob. Really...?

...Hahahhahhahaha! Awesome, just awesome!

This whole crack!thing was incredibly funny.

I love the ending, too: "That's rough, buddy." lol

aecul chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
"Did that suck? Did anyone laugh or smile amused at my stupidity?"

Yes! I laughed. It didn't suck. I love everyone in this story (even Suki). (And my sister and I are big fans of the cabbage guy.) I think you did Sokka's character really well.

It looks like you haven't posted anything for this fandom in fifty-one stories (crud, you write a lot ) except chapters of your Warehouse of Imaginings story. But I might review them anyway (your older stories)... 'cause I like writing reviews.

And this was funny. It deserves to be reviewed. Good job. :)
Fancy Pants Penguin Jiao-Jie chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I wouldn't say this is your best story (I think I've read like half of them at least. It's a small Avatar fanfiction world) but it did still make me smile. I imagined Sokka pushing the cart over and kicking the cabbages around...stomping on them and stuff xD.

"MY CABBAGES."

That's all. n.n
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I chuckled, quite frankly. :3 I love Suki, personally, but the Cabbage Merchant/Suki? That, my friend, is evil genius.

-Spade
Loopy777 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Well, this was a silly little piece. Sokka's reactions and thoughts were humorous, but I wasn't quite clear at first why Sokka's thoughts were addressing Zuko. Once I caught on, I was amused. Suki's mysterious smiley nature was interesting; it made her seem like more of a jerk, but it also made things a little more captivating as we wondered with Sokka. And there's no denying that all of this would have killed Sokka's pride. XD Good finish with Zuko's ending line, too.

You should do more comedy like this. We don't get enough good stuff on this site.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Okay ... great and twisted minds think alike, i guess ... We both used the Cabbage man, somewhere in the challenge, though, have to aadmit, yours probably will leave much worse mental scars ...

Congrats, and catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I take back my previous statement about Jeong-Jeong/Azula being the weirdest pairing I've ever seen. You are scary good at crack pairings.

This was great. And the Zuko/Sokka commentary in was the icing on the crack cake.

Here's to hoping that good reviews will make you forgive for not reviewing earlier.
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Lol that is SOOOO grosss!

But great. But creepy. But great! Lol.
JustAnotherFanficReader chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Haha I loved Zukos little comments, especially about Sokka's brain, or lackthereof, they made me smile
Megara chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I smiled,

I was VERY disturbed,

And then I laughed.

Poor Sokka...

I love Zuko at the end!

That was definitely the best part...
ororomunroe531 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Oh god. Cabbage Man Bob, Eh? Well, I guess we always knew Suki had some weird tastes. I lol'd :D

-Zandra