Reviews for Listen To My Words
Guest chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
Hi I really love your story, it keeps getting more interesting with each chapter, but I think chapter 15 and 16 are the same as 8 and 9, just thought I'd bring it to your attention because I really want to know what happens to Edward and bella :) update soon please
RedSoxFan7 chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
I like ur story. Update soon.
robfans chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
Jared is always like a salt rubbing on Edwards wound and Bella still dangled him on his face no wonder its hard to work out their marriage.
lolali chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
Okay your story was oka in the beginning...but then it got all confusing with tanya and jared and everything else.. In my honest opinion...you need to fix it up a litle bit...edwards personality makes no sense. ...or bellas...sorry is just what I think...
lolali chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
vampiregurl chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
Her life is so complicated that I'm starting to doubt if she will survive this ordeal. I hope Edward wasn't fuckin' Tanya. And I hope this Jared guy would get what he deserves. What an ass to be playing people like that.
teambellaedward chapter 16 . 5/31/2012
vampiregurl chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
so Tanya means more to him than Bella, his own wife? seriously Edward! are you out of your mind? never keeps secret from your other half, one day it will come bite you back in the ass. look what happened now. the first time, yes. you hid things. but for years? doesn't Edward think the consequences? men can be so dense sometimes.

why did Tanya told Bella? it's like she's trying to break them up.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
Basically, Edward was emotionally having an affair with Tanya, therefore, he cheated first.
taralynn09 chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
I don't really agree with how she's going about this. Edward doesn't even seem to feel guilty. He put her before Bella for how long? He doesn't seem to have any regret. But I don't think Bella should be going out, partying or whatever to get a life. Either they work on them, or they don't. But her going out/ meeting new people, isn't going to help them at all. I agree she needs some good female friends, but I don't really agree with how she's doing this.
stormy315 chapter 15 . 1/4/2012
great chapter...she made the right decision to put their relationship on hold and start over for herself...its gonna be hard and i hope edward doesnt mess up further...cant wait...
robfans chapter 14 . 1/2/2012
thanks
taralynn09 chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
Bella should leave him, at least for a while. Edwards a horriable husband, he doesnt love Bella as much as he claims. If he did, hed never do stuff like this. Hes almost having an affair. I think they need to get rid of Tanya. The whole set up is not fair to Bella, it never has been. I think Edward needs a dose of reality.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
i want ask are dickward have kid with that ugly nasty bitchalotslut Tanyahoe. i don't want to continued read story that bastard dickward choice other bitchalotslut over bella and hate story that bella is second place in dickward heart. i don't think that dickward really love bella like he have claim. if he really love her he shouldn't lie to Bella. why you label in bella and dickward section. when you make that dickward with that ugly nasty stinky bitchalotslut Tanyahoe. you should move this story out of bella/dickward section.
twitipat chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
You don't lie and keep another woman hidden for years. If he's innocent of any wrongdoing he doesn't tell his wife he hasn't seen his friend since high school. I don't care what Bella did anymore. He has chosen Tanya for years over Bella. She needs to leave and not look back. It's just not realistic anymore. There isn't anything that will redeem him for me. I hate liars.