Reviews for His Sexy Sniper Chick
Stampiej chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Loved it
Dramamomma19 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
I am just dying here I would love more.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Enjoyed reading it! Would love to see more stories in this universe:)
janet84 chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Oh, I love how you had Sam go beyond just sexy sniper chick, with the insight into how it felt to kill from a distance and the guilt. Chapter three please? ;-)
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
ROTFL. I love this. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Sewtunes chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Another great chapter! Loved the humorous aspect of this one.
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
What an awesome story! Your words are so descriptive. Reading the details is like being there. Love how you had Sam wanting a sexy sniper chick even while in Afghanistan! Why have you quit writing stories? This first chapter is great. Can't wait to read the next chapter and your other two stories.
Jessica chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
This is really good. I want another chapter. ;D
gabbygirl89 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Lol! Great story!
pigckle8 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
I love stories where we see Sam with his old buddies from overseas. And I love how it's kind of about Jules. I hope there's another chapter soon! :)
dancingirl87 chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Awww Sam. Great insight into his character. I really like the detail you've put into this piece. And Jake made me chuckle in the second part. Wonderful writing :)
DJ chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Hey, this was great! Nice to read more about Sam's old times, and how far he went since then:) Please write more!
Angelpoint chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
haha, this was amazing! please continue? i didn't think you'd continue but now you have please do so!

btw, having an second acount isn't that bad just use them both ya know?

lvoe leah
tvmaven chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Love where this story might be going. Finally someone showing interest in Jules besides a guy starting with "S" (Scott,Sam,Steve)
Justicerocks chapter 2 . 1/25/2011