Reviews for Gravesong: Requiem
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 4 . 3/21
LOL
Only Harry would try to mourn Dobby and turn him into a zombie!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Zombie Dobby! I haven't seen that before. I'm feeling an odd mixture of revulsion and awe. Revulsion is felt towards the treatment of Dobby, and awe is felt in the presence of your imaginative prowess.
s-david-m chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Very dark, and well written. Harry is quite the young accidental necromancer. Seems the ring had something to do with it, although it isn't one of the rings purported powers. Perhaps the horcrux in the ring acted through Harry somehow. Hope you update soon!
Mugglewizard chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
I liked the concept of the story. And the pace of Harry retelling his story is good. Fast but pretty much descriptive. But I can see you update the story rarely. Heres to hoping that you get the story done fast
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I'd love to read more of this :)
Twigon Halolover chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Zombie Dobby.

Why is that thought strangely horrifying?

Oh, right.

'Haaaaaaaaarrry Poooooootteeer issss bestest wizzzzzzzard...'
monkey kix ass chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
omg, zoombie dooby! lol. interesting plotline so far. really enjoyed reading what you've written. hope you get around to updating again soon.
ladyowl chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Engaging yet creepy...
Jiopaba chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Man... I actually really like this story's premise, so it makes me feel embarrassed to admit I just can't read any more of it.

This kind of framing device, where you start at the ending and then move backwards, already knowing the final destination... it just turns me off so hard. I am literally incapable of enjoying the rest of the story knowing in advance what the protagonist will be like so far in the future.

The allure of the missing details does not call to me, I would not be satisfied to find the information I am now so curious for, I would feel only robbed that everything is already set and the journey no matter how happy or sad will come to this in the end.

Nothing personal, it seems an excellent story, I just wish I was the type to enjoy it more.
babysleepi chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This story has the same standards as a published best seller.
xfighter4 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I really love your writing style. I hope you can update soon!
Celexs Draconia chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Well, that is certainly a new look at the Hp universe. I look forward to seeing this story continue.

Cel
Magyar chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
For a magical creature capable of wandless, wordless magic, Dobby dies suprisingly easily at the hand of a Muggle.
Even more so knowing that in the books it was able to fend off a fully grown and armed wizard.
Despite that this story really is something unique and very well written. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Thanks
Vermin-lord chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
I'm really enjoying this story, can't wait to see more
Chunq chapter 1 . 7/10/2013