Reviews for Gravesong: Requiem
Anowe chapter 5 . 3/31
This is freaking amazing, shame it hasn't been updated in a while.
Neverastory chapter 5 . 3/13
Ugh such an interesting premise and engagin writing, well done
omh666 chapter 5 . 1/12
Mmm, a year since the last update. This is far too good a story to let fall by the wayside. Looking forward to an update whenever you have the time to write it.
Lunaliceazreal chapter 5 . 10/18/2015
Please please please please please update you're such aifted author and I will cry if you don't update its beautifully written the best plot is amazing it has a lot of depth and there are zombies so pleeeeeeeeeeeease (:
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
Very unique plot
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
I didn't exp that !
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Wow very interesting!
d4rkf0x chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
I love This Story! But why did Vernon call Lily Potter "Lily"? THat indicates extreme familiarity on his part...
crimson hearts chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Can't wait to read more on how he came to be like he was in the beginning chapters.
Riddletobien chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
This is all horrifying, more creepy than I expected, before his second year. Great characters, realistic interaction between Voldemort and Harry.

On a side note, it was hard to believe that Harry would be so cold towards Dobby. I would imagine it be something more like a sleepy "huh, who are you?" His pain seemed to make him more cruel, but he's actually used to that kind of suffering anyway, I don't think it would change his behaviour like this. Oh well, I understand where you're coming from, to get Harry into a Master of Death storyline... Aside from this scene, I thought the AU moment with the stone was very well done and you have set up a realistic alternative reality.

Thank you for writing, looking forward to next chapter!
animato22 chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
awesome story
ffntfy456 chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
I'm glad to see this updated again and I liked the way the chapter turned out. Having Vernon be a bit useful and not terrible in every, single way is nice. I'm looking forward to more of this.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Nice way to get out of the trouble that could easily have had Harry through the Veil.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
I'm glad you updated. Good job.
MrRobertsIII chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Excellent. Loved Zombie!Dobby.

Vernon showing sense as well was welcome. I liked how he sent Harry off so he could deal with Dobby.