Reviews for Gravesong: Requiem
ffntfy456 chapter 5 . 2/14
I'm glad to see this updated again and I liked the way the chapter turned out. Having Vernon be a bit useful and not terrible in every, single way is nice. I'm looking forward to more of this.
Nice way to get out of the trouble that could easily have had Harry through the Veil.
I'm glad you updated. Good job.
MrRobertsIII chapter 5 . 1/31
Excellent. Loved Zombie!Dobby.

Vernon showing sense as well was welcome. I liked how he sent Harry off so he could deal with Dobby.
I-Am-Silence chapter 5 . 1/31
Loved the chapter!
That was wow. Much love.
Moka-girl chapter 5 . 1/31
Wow, this is really good. Thanks for the update!
Smozzick chapter 5 . 1/31
Very, very interesting in this story. Gone off the rails in an awesome way and I'm looking forward to reading about his development as a necromancer and dark wizard. The only improvement for the next chapter would be if it took less than 6 months to get it but for the quality produced I can't complain.
mia chapter 5 . 1/31
Omg this is fabulous! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Slytherin66 chapter 5 . 1/31
A good chapter.

I am glad Harry got to speak to him mum she got to speak to the Dursey's and Lucius could be in trouble or be without a house elf.

Thanks for this chapter I look forward to the next.
Great chapter! Didn't imagine I'd see an update again but this story has definite promise. Can't wait to read more!
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 1/31
It's been a while. I'll have to re-read this before seeing the update.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 5 . 1/31
Entertaining chapter. Thanks for the update.
jonh73 chapter 5 . 1/31
Wow, I honestly thought this was dead. The story, I mean. Ha, get it? Anyway great chapter, hopefully the next is coming sooner. Keep up the good work.
HallowsHeretic chapter 5 . 1/31