Reviews for Fortezza, One Year
zoe alice chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Oh, wow, that was close.
Angelitz chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
It's funny that you started this in 2010. Now, it's 2013 with City of Swords out for quite a while. Lucia and Guido are canon. Haven't read past the first chapter, but I feel like I'm reading a part missing from the books. :)

Nice job. :)
zoe alice chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Oh, my OTP being perfect. This is all so very romantic.
zoe alice chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
So cuuuuute. The mock-Bellezzan ball was a great device to have them meet in another setting and question what they really saw. I like that Guido is playing along with her. It gives them this mix of camaraderie and tension.
zoe alice chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Yay, you updated! I hope you keep doing so, of course. I should really reread the thing as whole because of how long it's been.
Oh, Guido. I love his devotion to the people he cares about and his open-heartedness despite everything he's been through.
Just as a tip for your English (which is great!), when someone finishes speaking a declarative sentence, you punctuate it like this:

"Before the class will be dismissed today you will be divided into pairs," their teacher began.

First the comma, then the closing quotation mark. In the sentence I pulled, you had forgotten the comma. Some of your other sentences had the quotation mark first. It's not a huge deal, but I think you said before that you're okay with being corrected. I thought I'd point it out. :)
maroulita chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Love it! You should continue it!
Keyheart chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I'm a happy reader :D

But what do i do if my heart is already on the ground...?
zoe alice chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Oh, joy, you kept your promise! I love that we finally (hopefully) get to see them TOGETHER - it irritates me so much in stories when the two main characters get so close to each other over and over but don't notice!

I wonder why Lucia decided to take a rhetoric class... Hmm, character development! ;D
zoe alice chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
I love these characters, and I also love what you're doing with them. I hope all twelve chapters see the light of my computer screen. :)

You have a few grammar errors, but if English isn't your native language you're actually very good.
Dream chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Part Two! Aww, loved it. This is awesome, keep writing (hope you will have time for it)! I really like how there's two different point of wiew.

OFFTOPIC:

I got City of Secrets from library! It was awesome, even there was just one part with Guido (and that part was great). And yeah, I bought City of Ships online (in English language, but it was Finnish bookshop). It will take like 6-10 days to get it.

Oh, Sweden. We're neighbours. :D Btw, your language is hard! I mean really, all this "en" and "ett" words, there's no logic in them! They will kill me. But I know something and I'm very proud of myself.

Jag heter Anni och jag är 14 år. Jag tycker om böcker. Jag gillar inte matte. Jag spelar basket.

See? :'DD
Lady Maeror chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Nice chapter, keep writing :)
Tiigerliily chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Nice story, reminds me of City Of Secrets somehow... .

Lot's of Love
Novindalf chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Very interesting premise you have here! Am looking forward to reading more.
Ragna ICE chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
*Squee* I wondered when someone would write this, it had to happen. I think you have a good set-up here thought I might criticize the first lines; I think you refer too often to things you've already said.

"The red haired man stepped of the carriage [he had arrived in]." I think the bracketed bit is unnecessary, a reader can conclude that if someone steps out of a carriage, he has arrived in it. You know what I mean?

"A servant started unloading his luggage while the man [himself] glanced over his home for this year." Since Guido is introduced as The red haired 'man' and the servant has only been mentioned once, 'himself' is unnecessary too. "[He,] Guido Parola, was finally here." Skipping 'he' and start the sentence with the name has more impact. So it would look like this:

"The red haired man stepped of the carriage. A servant started unloading his luggage while the man glanced over his home for this year. Guido Parola was finally here." It makes the flow better. Beyond that I like the first paragraph

But this of course is just my opinion and if you think I'm being nitpicky, just ignore me. Just trying to be constructive... :)
Dream chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I agree about the Guido and Lucia thing. It totally seemed to be something more, and I really excepted to hear more about it in the next books. I haven't read them yet (I hate library system, why there's just one copy of the City of... wait, is it Secrets? Yeah, secrets. And why I don't have the books of my own? :D And btw, I think we don't even have the City of ships yet! Why do I live in Finland?), and I'm really disappointed about hearing they small roles in books. I'm always falling love to those characters who are barely mentioned in the whole book series... but he has red hair and everything! 3 luv him.

I have been watching every single day about new fanfic with some signs about Guido Parola, but no way! That's why I'm so happy about your fanfic, it's just what I wanna read!

Umm.. sorry about my English, I really am Finnish, and well,they say I'm good at English in school but I dunno. Awful, hope you will understand even something! :D (kinda funny I understood everything I read, but making sentences(?) is still so hard!)

Plz write some more quickly!