Reviews for The Mistake in the Matter
blue2maggiemay chapter 29 . 1/26
I have really enjoyed reading your story today, are you ever going to finish it?
Jo chapter 29 . 12/14/2014
You probably wont read this. It's ben such a long time since you updated 5-31-13 to be exact, its now 12-14-14. You started the story why not finish it and why so long between updates. I usually don't start reading a story unless it says completed, I started reading this before I realized that. Two many authors in fanfiction start a story then abandon it leaving the reader unsatisfied. If you can't finish the story you shouldn't start writing it in fanfiction.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/21/2014
FINISH THE STORIEEEEEEEEE !
Jo chapter 29 . 11/18/2014
It's been a long time since your last update May, 2013 it is now Nov, 2014. I doubt that you will read this review it's been so long since you last did anything with it so I doubt that you are viewing any reviews. Why have you left the story in limbo?. I thought this chapter would be close to the end. You blew it out of the water, it has more that needs to be written to end it properly. I can put my own spin on the story to finally get B&B together but I would like to read your finished story. I admire your writing style you bring a richness to Booth & Brennan and the language between them is written with honest emotions.
My problem with Fan Fiction is that too many Authors leave their story's unfinished, it is unfair to the readers.
breemarie55 chapter 29 . 6/25/2014
I love this!
Frannie-pants chapter 29 . 6/18/2014
I love how realistic the dialogue is for the characters in your story. I hope you get around to finishing it! I love it so far.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
Just started reading this story today. It's really great, definitely unique. I hope you might finish it one day.
winxgirl1997 chapter 29 . 4/2/2014
Plz update sooon plz
cjb2000 chapter 29 . 1/4/2014
Cute
Jo chapter 29 . 11/7/2013
I've really enjoyed ready this story. You last updated 5-2013 it is now 11-2013 are you going to complete this or not. You have been working on this since 2010 please don't abandon it. You are a very creative writer and I would like to find out how you draws B&B together.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/6/2013
More please
Nancy Haugen chapter 29 . 8/28/2013
I started reading this and became hooked before I realized it was not completed. You started this in 2010 last update May 2013 it is now August 2013. There have been long lapses between updates I hope you haven't forgotten about this story or given up on it altogether. I beg you please come back and finish it. I have really enjoyed your story telling please don't disappoint this fan, I'm sure I'm not the only fan that want's you to finish this.
AwesomeGirl99 chapter 20 . 8/20/2013
Not meaning offence but the notes from the killer are really creepy and stalkerish, they really creep me out
Dee47 chapter 29 . 7/26/2013
Ok, now that I'm all caught up on this story, when is the next chapter? :)
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 29 . 6/26/2013
Lved the chapter. plse update! the story