Reviews for Authorization
TheVirtualGuy chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
YES! This is what should have happened!
randomness chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
you sir, are in correct. i am very happy to see that someone agrees with me. cuz i am ze samus fan!
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Plays pretty good is debatable (it's an attempt to RETURN to 2D gaming, there's certainly something wrong with that), but you pretty much hit the nail on the head with this story. Samus just doesn't fit in the military chain of command, which is partially WHY she's no longer working with Adam as a part of the military in the first place.
Shiningray chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I've played Metroid: Other M. It has a pretty good storyline... Except for the authorizing weapons thing. I hated that so much! You got the real Samus spot on here. I swear, "Ok, I'm authorizing you to do this, I'm authorizing you to do that, I'm authorizing you to do that." It's so annoying!
Siz Likes Lasagna chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
LOL. So true... Samus probably gets her way a lot, don't you think? _
Twilit Guardian chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh, poor Other M. I'm starting to think I'm the only one that liked it... That said, I play Final Fanatsy, so I'm used to over-emotional people and scenes.

Anywho, this was funny and, I would say, pretty in sinc with Samus's usual character.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
***

Samus strolled along the corridor, but again stopped before the door. "Oh, and Adam?" she said over the comm-link. "I'm authorizing you to kiss my metal-plated ass."

I have not played the metroid games, but I can appreciate a great line.

*ZZ*
Vernon Hediger chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
*thumbs up*Nice 'un, man.

Also:

Master Hand is hates lefties and left hands in general.*problem for me because I'm left-handed*
Soundwave 0107 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
HA! This is really quite hilarious! Just like the infamous example of Adam going: "Samus, you're authorised to use the heat-resisting Varia Suit" when she's in the middle of the deadly lava level XD

Great writing and good points, though Adam, pissed as he is, can at least say she got hers when Ridley comes along and pretty screws over Sammy's reputation.

Again, great job! With regards, Soundwave 0107
The Legend of Rune Factory chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This story is good, yes, but I can only see Samus doing this if it had been in a later time in her life. Besides, she really, really respects Adam. If you respect someone that much, you're going to do whatever they say.

Personally I thought that Other M was amazing. But hey, just my opinion.

-LoRF
AwesomeTorchic chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I wanted that to happen in the game too :3
The-Jaron chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I like the chapter

I do admit I like Other M

The gameplay is really fun it was just a little too linear for my liking as a metroid player.

that is until you get past the end of the game

Jaron
Sir Thinksalot chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
... Wait a minute. Isn't the whole description of this fanfic a contradiction? Real Samus? How can the woman in this fanfic be a REAL Samus if there is no characterization to point out that the woman in this fanfic is the real Samus. And wasn't Samus in Other M THE real Samus, since the game is official? If she isn't real Samus, then how can this in turn be the real Samus? How can this woman be the real Samus, if the official Samus never acted like this? It would be more fitting if the description was "alternative universe Samus" or "out-of-character Samus". I don't understand this. Who is the real Samus?
Sir Thinksalot chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Observer from the Shadows chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
To the author that made this story. Thank you! My god I hated how they portrayed Samus in Other M. Maybe if she was still in the Galactic Forces it would make sense. But considering the time line she was a bounty hunter, and a damn good one too, at the time of this game so she wouldn't care. Thank you again. I'm going to see if you did any other Metroid fics.