Reviews for Authorization
The Lovely Vocal chapter 1 . 4/15
Headcanon: Other M was just a bad fanfiction written by Anthony Higgs after Adam's death.

Anthony just SCREAMS self-insert.
Shadowmaster Thor Stonehenge chapter 1 . 2/12
I LOVE IT!
Game777Guy chapter 1 . 2/9
This was great. That is all.
TheVirtualGuy chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
YES! This is what should have happened!
randomness chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
you sir, are in correct. i am very happy to see that someone agrees with me. cuz i am ze samus fan!
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Plays pretty good is debatable (it's an attempt to RETURN to 2D gaming, there's certainly something wrong with that), but you pretty much hit the nail on the head with this story. Samus just doesn't fit in the military chain of command, which is partially WHY she's no longer working with Adam as a part of the military in the first place.
Shiningray chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I've played Metroid: Other M. It has a pretty good storyline... Except for the authorizing weapons thing. I hated that so much! You got the real Samus spot on here. I swear, "Ok, I'm authorizing you to do this, I'm authorizing you to do that, I'm authorizing you to do that." It's so annoying!
PocketStrawberry chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
LOL. So true... Samus probably gets her way a lot, don't you think? _
Twilit Guardian chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Oh, poor Other M. I'm starting to think I'm the only one that liked it... That said, I play Final Fanatsy, so I'm used to over-emotional people and scenes.

Anywho, this was funny and, I would say, pretty in sinc with Samus's usual character.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
~*~*~*~

Samus strolled along the corridor, but again stopped before the door. "Oh, and Adam?" she said over the comm-link. "I'm authorizing you to kiss my metal-plated ass."

I have not played the metroid games, but I can appreciate a great line.

~*~ZZ~*~
Vernon Hediger chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
*thumbs up*Nice 'un, man.

Also:

Master Hand is hates lefties and left hands in general.*problem for me because I'm left-handed*
Soundwave 0107 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
HA! This is really quite hilarious! Just like the infamous example of Adam going: "Samus, you're authorised to use the heat-resisting Varia Suit" when she's in the middle of the deadly lava level XD

Great writing and good points, though Adam, pissed as he is, can at least say she got hers when Ridley comes along and pretty screws over Sammy's reputation.

Again, great job! With regards, Soundwave 0107
Aurelia Knight chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This story is good, yes, but I can only see Samus doing this if it had been in a later time in her life. Besides, she really, really respects Adam. If you respect someone that much, you're going to do whatever they say.

Personally I thought that Other M was amazing. But hey, just my opinion.

-LoRF
AwesomeTorchic chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I wanted that to happen in the game too :3
The-Jaron chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I like the chapter

I do admit I like Other M

The gameplay is really fun it was just a little too linear for my liking as a metroid player.

that is until you get past the end of the game

Jaron