Reviews for It's Not What You Say, It's How You Say It
star trek nutcase chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Unfortunately something must have gone wonky when you posted this - chap 5 repeats halfway down chap 1 after your endnote - so when reading the rest of the chapters, things are somewhat confused.

That said, if one stops at the endnote, the story is very amusing. If one assumes Tony & Ziva are harbor nothing but friendship for each other (which I don't actually, but for the sake of this story will assume that) then could totally see Ziva being willing to see if "I love you" (and her being frequently oblivous to nuances & her/his feelings) could freak Tony - and I can see him being freaked she was taking revenge for a prank. I was glad you didn't have Tony even for a moment think she meant actually "I love you" - cause that would just be cruel.

What didn't work IMO was Abby's role, and even Tim to a degree. Don't think either would be so cruel as to have Ziva say "I love you" in jest of any kind to Tony, cause they're not stupid and now he has intense feelings whether he'll admit it or not. Can see them as watching what unfold, just not instigating in anyway.

Just my 2 cents, and I did enjoy this and get a laugh out of this. Thanks.
greengirl82 chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
great story, hope you update soon.

only Ziva could make "i love you" sound like a threat.
I am the girl in the corner chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
that was good. i liked it. :D
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
*blinks* But... But that's the exact same thing from the first chapter!
JustGoingWithTheWind chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
This is awesome!
Betherzz chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
cute ending to the story
rumpleswagskin chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
OMG! SOOOOOO un-ziva like! It would have taken ME every ounce of effort not to go psycho at him! Let alone ziva! love it! but what is she gonna do?
greengirl82 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
wow, that last "i love you" from Ziva sounded like a death threat. lol.

sounds good, update soon. :)
Betherzz chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
cute one.. funny with all the stuff tied to her chair ;)
cheether chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Ziva is driving Tony crazy. The best way to get someone back is just to make them think it.
LouC chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
"But she's the probie. She isn't supposed to get me back. You never did."

"That you know of." Tim muttered.

"What does that mean?"

This made me laugh so much!
rumpleswagskin chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
NOOOOOOOOOO cliffy! GAHHH you cant just leave it there! WAAAAAAAAH update update update! I wont be able to sleep at night til you do! :( :( D: :'(
zatl chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I'm so intrigued. I've never read a story like this before, it's unique, so I honestly have NO idea what's going to happen.
Betherzz chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
another cute chapter, but i still think its really mean thing to do, thats way above a prank, thats almost cruel, getting someone to contemplate their feelings for someone, even thinking of breaking policy or rules, and might even get them thinking of quitting the job so they are not breaking rules or putting their job on the line for a possible relationship, for it all to be some really elaborate scheme to make someone shake or get upset
greengirl82 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
this story is cute and funny.

ziva messing with tony by saying "i love you" and not clarifying if its as friends, a love interest or threateningly.

very good, update soon. :)